Something big is coming our way…
Logistics 4.0 meets Industry 4.0. From 23 to 27 April 2018, come to Hannover's exhibition grounds to see something big: two flagship fairs - CeMAT and HANNOVER MESSE - at the same time.
Take this as an invitation to experience a new kind of fair.
Smart product premieres
STILL Easy View Mast
With our products unveiled at the CeMAT, you enjoy an even freer view of the field of your goods handling - especially where low construction heights made the life of forklift drivers difficult. In Hanover you will experience it live!
World first Active Floor Compensation (AFC)
We also facilitate load handling at high altitudes, with a smart solution that makes cost-intensive refurbishment obsolete and ensures that everything runs smoothly in your high-bay warehouse. In Hanover you will experience it live!
Experience our latest innovative trucks
The new RX 20
Our new powerhouse
- Performance Boost at the push of a button: Sprint mode for managing peak loads with the highest handling performance on the market
- Outstanding driving stability: automatic speed adjustment when cornering with the Curve Speed Control assistance function
- Safety through intelligence: The display and control units monitor and control all safety and performance functions
- Precise load handling: sensitive control of the lifting speed through state-of-the-art hydraulics operation
- Low energy consumption: high output efficiency through modern drive technology
Perfection in performance and comfort
- Best performance: Individual performance packages for every application profile
- Safe functionality: Optional tilting barriers for even better access to the rack
- Audible and visible safety: Rescue Alert emits acoustic and visual warnings in case of abnormal driver behaviour
- Optimum use of storage space: 18-metres lift height and highest residual load capacity
- Fast storage and retrieval: Active load stabilisation (ALS) reduces mast oscillations and increases turnover by up to 5 %
The new OPX family
- Effortless working: optional pneumatically-damped driver’s station achieves best human vibration values
- Fatigue-free working: lower vehicle entry makes it easier to get on and off
- High picking capacity: pedestrian mode saves frequent mounting and dismounting
- Available at all times: optional lateral battery change and Li-Ion battery option enables fast, easy and trouble-free interim charging
- Low total cost of ownership thanks to the OPX’s reduced energy consumption and high handling capacities
STILL iGo neo CX 20
The smart way
- Sophisticated safety technology: 5-stage safety concept protects people, warehouse equipment and goods
- Precise handling of obstacles: truck autonomously avoids obstacles. If there is another truck in the aisle then speed is adjusted accordingly, establishing a convoy
- Full concentration: using the assistance service, the operator can focus almost entirely on the picking process. Tasks such as driving and steering are carried out autonomously
- Everything in view, all the time: intelligent motion sensors keep constant track of the operator and ensure that the truck follows the operator at all times
- The perfect combination of intelligence and robust design: the entire robotics system is safely located within the truck's contour. Optimal component protection in the compact chassis prevents damage in narrow aisles
Automation - STILL iGo
STILL offers the intelligent solution for every transport task
Experience in a live demo on CeMAT how you can fully automate all stages of the flow of goods from high-bay warehouse to production with automated STILL iGo systems.
A special highlight here is the automated tugger train consisting of the automated LTX 50 tractor vehicle and automated E-frame for load transfer and production lines.
Our smart automation solutions promise you the highest level of security, availability and efficiency with lean processes. For the first time, our partner DeMATIC will also be part of the STILL exhibition world, presenting fully automated supply chain solutions that perfectly complement our driverless production vehicles, assistance systems and autonomous partners.
STILL consultation and STILL Services
STILL intralogistics consultation
Improve Logistics, Create Transparency, Save on Expenses
From fleet optimisation to warehouse planning, process optimisation, analysing appropriate systems, integration of all system components to turn-key handover of the entire logistics system - the challenges in intralogistics are different in every company.
Benefit from the opportunity to discuss your issues face-to-face with our experts.
STILL is your competent partner for first-class service
Maintenance and service guarantee unrestricted availability of your fleet. STILL is your competent partner for first class service - leaving you free to attend to your core business. Learn about the service solutions that match your requirements.
We will be pleased to inform you in a personal discussion.
Setting a new standard in fleet management
STILL neXXt fleet
STILL neXXt fleet is the most innovative and most powerful web portal to optimize fleets of industrial trucks. The system sets new standards in terms of accessibility, availability, transparency, user friendliness and means of visualisation. STILL neXXt fleet bundles all the relevant information for the user in a single tool. This is the end of individually combining different kinds of data. neXXt fleet joins up all data for fast analysis and optimisation action.