Pedestrian forklift truck
EXG 10 - 16
Excellent residual capacities.
Request to: EXG 10 - 16
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The new EXG tiller operated lift truck from STILL offers every benefit of a conventional lift truck in a modern and powerful machine:
- No straddle arms for easy and swift storage/retrieval of loads or to pick up enclosed load carriers.
- Fork carriage with FEM interface to allow standard attachments.
- Excellent residual capacities.
- Compensation of fork deflection by mast tilt.
Benefits of tiller operated trucks:
- No driving licence required, instruction is sufficient.
- No mounting and leaving of the truck for quick and easy order picking.
- No hazard to pedestrians.
- Perfect panoramic visibility.
- High manoeuvrability.
The EXG 10 - 16 in detail
- Data Sheet EXG 213 KB
- Manual EXG 3 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (UPA). For a concrete truck, please continue to request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|