High Lift Pallet Truck EXV 10-14C
Power meets innovation
Request to: EXV 10-14C
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Everything you need to know about EXV pallet stackers fitted with unique OptiSpeed tillers. The speed of this manually guided warehouse assistant is automatically modified depending on the distance between the operator and the truck. The control elements of the tiller are not only equally suited to left and right-handed operators, but the operator does not even have to look during operation: all of the push buttons can be easily differentiated from each other without looking due to their tactile characteristics. They also can be reached comfortably with one hand without grasping.
And as if that wasn’t enough: the truck is particularly impressive on ramps due to its stability and automatic stopping capability whenever the tiller is released. Sophisticated lower damping which smoothly slows down the lowering speed shortly before floor contact, protects goods during the storage processes. The EXV makes it possible for goods to be more densely packed in storage and easily removed than ever before. Its high residual load capacity and extraordinary mobility make this compact pallet truck unbeatable when it comes to moving a large quantities of goods quickly and safely in confined spaces using a manual device – regardless of being moved around the pre-storage area or placed onto shelving.
The EXV 10-14C in detail
- Enough power for multiple shifts: high battery capacity and optional lateral battery changing
- Extreme availability: the lithium-ion battery possesses incredible energy and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- Optimum utilisation of storage area: high storage compaction due to high residual load capacity
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance AC drive motor
- Impressive reloading of pallets due to excellent battery capacity
- Non-fatiguing operation thanks to ergonomically optimised control elements, which are suitable for both left and right-handed operators
- Fast operation, without needing to look at the buttons: buttons can be clearly differentiated by their tactile characteristics
- Optional lateral battery change for even greater availability
- Always safe out and about due to tiller angle-dependent speed: speed is automatically modified depending on the distance between the operator and the truck (not possible with EXV Basic)
- Safe operation in every situation due to perfectly positioned and sensitive impact plate
- Always the best view of the load and prongs thanks to wide mast
- Excellent driver safety due to automatic braking when tiller is released
- Safe operation even in confined spaces: curved tiller shape protects the driver from getting trapped in front
- Compact and mobile: gets to work effortlessly in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- Two drive programs for extreme accuracy – ECO and BOOST
- Precise work in tight spaces: sensitive lifting/lowering controls and optional inching function available
- Protection of the transported goods due to lower damping and precise lifting and lowering steering
- Fast and precise operation thanks to rounded forks for easy threading into the pallets
- Impressive reloading of pallets: fast operation due to compact dimensions
- Extremely mobile due to short and narrow design
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Energy efficient due to energy recovery when braking
Driver assistance systems and functions
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager)
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. Select whether the release of the truck should be carried out using a key switch or via a digicode system with ten configurable access codes (or PINs).Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
To stop feet getting caught under tires – a rubber lip can be adhered to pedestrian vehicles for the protection of feet. An optional foot guard with a contact strip is available as a special feature which makes sure that the truck stops upon contact.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Works at any angle
Depending on the tiller angle, the OptiSpeed tiller steering automatically ensures that the maximum driving speed is adapted to the angle. If the angle becomes sharper, the truck decelerates automatically. The tiller steering helps to ensure safe movement even in tight spaces.
The operator is thus able to steer easily and work ergonomically.
Lift-independent speed reduction
To increase safety during storage and picking operations, the driving speed reduces automatically from a lifting height of 300 mm. If the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is also reduced automatically.Learn more
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.Learn more
Load capacity display
Stability at all times: the optional load capacity display shows the user the current lift height and the associated residual load capacity at all times. The load capacities and lift heights are displayed on the coloured signs attached directly to the mast.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXV 10 Basic / Li-Ion||1.000||1.912||6.0||24|
|EXV 10 / Li-Ion||1.000||4.224||6.0||24|
|EXV 12 / Li-Ion||1.200||4.386||6.0||24|
|EXV 12i / Li-Ion||1.200||4.386||6.0||24|
|EXV 14 C / Li-Ion||1.400||5.466||6.0||24|
|EXV 14i C / Li-Ion||1.400||5.466||6.0||24|