Pedestrian low lift truck CiTi One
Innovative for urban goods supply
Request to: CiTi One
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The STILL CiTi One is revolutionising urban goods supply. These electrically powered low lift pallet trucks are ultra-silent and effortlessly move loads weighing up to 500 kg – with a service weight of only 95 kg. The large solid rubber wheel runs with reliability, precision and good tracking on roads, pavements or cobblestones. The CiTi One achieves excellent handling performance, not only tackling uneven floor surfaces with ease, but also traversing steps, kerbs, thresholds and tracks with heights of up to 70 mm.
The parking brake ensures stability on ramps and gradients. As the control lever can be operated with one hand, you always have a firm grip on the compact device. One glance at the multifunctional display provides you with information on the operating hours, the battery charging status and on the weight of the current load if required. All this makes the STILL CiTi One the ideal partner on the last leg of urban goods supply: for market stallholders and tradesmen or in hospitals, administrative buildings and leisure parks.
The CiTi One in detail
- Fatigue-free operation: easy-grip tiller for left and right-handed operators
- Real-time information: multi-function display shows battery charge status and operating hours
- Transitions, kerbs and thresholds of up to 70 mm are easy to negotiate thanks to the climbing runners
- Safe operation: impact plate in optimum size and position
- Quiet operation: PIEK certification confirms low noise emissions – a plus for both operators and the environment