Low Lift Pallet Truck ECU 15 C
Powerful Energy Pack
Request to: ECU 15 C
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be it in industrial applications, retail or logistics – with the ECU 15 C, STILL offers more than just one good reason to dismiss hand pallet trucks into retirement. The low lift pallet truck scores with a range of quality aspects: driving, lifting and lowering – all this is done electrically and without any physical force by the operator. Compact and agile, this efficient warehouse helper moves any load weighing up to 1,5 tons – with the truck itself only weighing 200 kg – and that includes the battery. This makes the ECU 15 C an ideal truck for use on intermediate floors, in elevators or on the back of lorries, in particular if the lorry has a lift platform.
Thanks to the display, the operator will know the current charging level of the battery at all times. Even better: with a power consumption of only 0,39 kW per hour, the truck is not just very energy efficient, but with its on-board charger, the battery can be opportunity charged at any mains wall outlet. Availability and flexibility are the core aspects of the ECU 15 C. In operation, the pedestrian low lift pallet truck scores not only with its comfortable single-handed control which is suitable for left and right handed operators alike, but with its rounded fork tips with integrated entry rollers which make stacking pallets more efficient as well as more comfortable. Its robust chassis guarantees endurance in the long run, also if the application becomes a little tough.
The ECU 15 C in detail
- Fatigue-free working thanks to easy-grip tiller for both right- and lefthanded operators
- Relevant information at a glance: The display always shows the current operating hours
- A true powerhouse with impressive goods turnover, made possible by a lifting capacity of up to 1,500 kg
- The powerful and low-maintenance drive motor guarantees high performance without cutting any corners
- High operating safety due to the optimally positioned impact plate
- Health-friendly thanks to the maintenance-free battery technology
- Support wheels as standard ensure optimal lateral stability, even on uneven surfaces
- Flexible application options thanks to different fork sizes for different load carriers
- Charge any time: The built-in battery charger removes the need for additional battery charging stations
- Always keep track of things: Optional weighing equipment for precise load measurements
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|ECU 15 C||1.500||115||4.2/4.6||24|