Pedestrian low lift pallet trucks
Compact all-round truck for challenging applications.
Request to: EXU-H
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The EXU-H pedestrian low lift pallet truck is the ideal working unit for chains of shops, discount outlets and supermarkets. The EXU-H can manage several functions equally well:
From filling sales racking - where the order picker reduces the employee's workload - through horizontal transportation - up to loading and unloading lorries. The rated load is up to 2000 kg or 800 kg at maximum fork lift. Another very practical feature is the integration of a storage facility and writing surface into the battery lid.
The EXU-H in detail
- High handling performance: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance drive motor
- Performance boost: BOOST mode can be activated for particularly demanding tasks
- Extremely compact and available: lithium-ion battery concentrates a large amount of energy into a small space and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- Efficient and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators with just one hand and without having to change grip
- Tangibly better: control elements can be easily differentiated by their tactile characteristics
- Hands free: practical storage compartments and a writing pad with built-in clipboard
- Maximum driver protection: sensitive impact plate in the optimal position
- Safety in confined spaces: curved tiller shape protects the driver from getting trapped in front
- Accidental roll-back is prevented: automatic stop function even on ramps
- OPTISPEED 3.0: driving speed automatically adapts to the tiller angle
- All-round safety: full hand guard integrated into the tiller
- Very precise and smooth steering
- Accurate operation: gentle and sensitive acceleration
- Compact and mobile: gets to work quickly even in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- It couldn’t be more compact: the lithium-ion version offers the most compact dimensions
- Very few noise emissions
- ECO driving programme: maximum energy efficiency at the touch of a button
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable
- Data Sheet EXU-H 361 KB
- Manual EXU-H 3 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (UPA). For a concrete truck, please continue to request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|
|EXU-H 20 EXU-H 20 Li-Ion||2.000||675||6.0||24|