Rider seated low lift pallet truck
Always in use.
Request to: FS-X 33
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The FS-X 33 is the transport locomotive among the STILL low lift pallet trucks. With a high load capacity of up to 3.3 tons in combination with a maximum driving speed of up to 20 km/h, the FS-X 33 achieves the highest handling capacity. This impressive performance is made possible by the two powerful 6.5 kW three-phase AC drives. Multi-shift operations are effortlessly mastered with the FS-X 33. A battery capacity of up to 1,000 Ah combined with the lateral battery change ensure maximum availability. The FS-X 33 covers long distances as swift as an arrow while providing high driving comfort and fatigue-free operation for drivers due to the cushioned driver’s seat, adjustable foot plate and joystick operation. Assistance systems such as Curve Speed Control and the ABS braking system ensure optimum safety.
The FS-X 33 in detail
- Effective goods handling: Driving speed of up to 20 km/h and a load capacity of up to 3,300 kg
- Full power: Two maintenance-free 6.5 kW three-phase AC drive motors
- Safe transport of goods thanks to robust 4-wheel chassis
- Sufficient power for multi-shift operations: High battery capacity of up to 1,000 Ah
- The right driving program for every situation: ECO or BOOST - from maximum handling capacity to maximum efficiency
- Highest operator comfort thanks to height-adjustable foot plate
- Easy handling of all functions and no need to change hands with the joystick
- Always in action: Easy access to maintenance points and quick lateral battery change
- Optional cold storage cabin and three-sided wind protection for maximum driver comfort
- Maximum comfort due to cushioned driver’s seat and large legroom
- Extremely safe around corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Safe entry and exit thanks to generously dimensioned stepping area and handhold
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Precise handling of all functions and no need to change hands with the joystick
- Fatigue-free operation: Precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Everything in view at all times: Display shows battery level, date and time
- Maximum handling performance thanks to optimum visibility of the fork tips
- Rounded fork tips for quick threading into pallets
- Narrow chassis contour for high manoeuverability in confined spaces
- Electric steering for maximum driving agility
- Low operating costs: Low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Low noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Recyclable: Over 95 percent of all materials used can be recycled
- Data Sheet FS-X 451 KB
- Manual FS-X 6 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (UPA). For a concrete truck, please continue to request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|