High Lift Pallet Truck EXP 14-20
Flexibility meets innovation
Request to: EXP 14-20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stronger and more intelligent than the rest – that’s the STILL EXP 14-20 high lift pallet truck. Two of its stand-out features are its huge residual load capacity and its smart colour display. The latter provides the operator with basic information, the truck status or the battery’s state of charge at a glance at all times, and different language-independent symbols provide optimum support in operation. The smart and extremely mobile warehouse organiser moves pallets weighing up to 2,000 kg quickly, safely and reliably. Through selfsupporting and adjustable forks different pallets can be used. With optional hydraulic functions accessory equipment can be used as well. It can achieve unprecedented reloading of pallets thanks to its powerful and low-maintenance motor and its precise control elements, which are suitable for either left- or right-handed operators.
The letters EXP are not, however, just synonymous with quick goods handling, but also with safe goods handling. The optional load capacity display shows what is possible. The curved tiller shape and the sensitive impact plate protect the driver, and the EXP stops automatically when the tiller is released – even on ramps. The OPTISPEED tiller also adjusts the speed of the EXP to the distance from the operator, while the Curve Speed Control system regulates the speed around bends. This high lift pallet truck, which is as strong as it is smart, allows you to always keep your flow of goods safely under control; from transporting loads within the pre-storage area to operating the shelving system.
The EXP 14-20 in detail
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and smooth electrical steering unit
- Unobstructed view when driving: free view mast and centrally positioned tiller
- Precise control in the narrowest spaces: sensitive proportional valve control and optional creep speed function
- Drive, steer and lift with just one hand: ergonomic and intuitive operation for left and right handers
- OptiSpeed tiller adjusts speed automatically depending on the distance between the operator and the truck
- Safety in mind: optional load capacity display shows the operator the current mast height and associated residual load capacity
- Safe cornering: Curve Speed Control automatically adjusts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Manage online: with FleetManager, you can link the forklift truck to a web-based application
- Suitable for multiple operators: define several forklift truck users with different operator profiles
- All trucks under control: fleets can be analysed based on need using comprehensive data
- Information at a glance: modern easy-to-follow colour display
- Optimal utilisation of storage space: high lift heights and residual load capacities
- The right driving programme for all situations: outstanding efficiency or maximum handling capacity thanks to ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Maximum handling capacity: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance AC drive motor
- Always ready to use: li-ion battery with a capacity of up to 500 Ah and straightforward lateral battery change
- For all pallet types: adjustable forks enable handling of a wide range of pallets
- For all load carriers: thanks to the self-supporting forks, closed carriers can also be lifted with ease
- Individually expandable: up to two additional hydraulic functions for attachments
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Works at any angle
Depending on the tiller angle, the OptiSpeed tiller steering automatically ensures that the maximum driving speed is adapted to the angle. If the angle becomes sharper, the truck decelerates automatically. The tiller steering helps to ensure safe movement even in tight spaces.
The operator is thus able to steer easily and work ergonomically.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more