High lift pallet truck
Lifting made easy
Request to: ECV 10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Reaching new heights: With the ECV 10 you can reach a lift height of up to 3,227 mm. Paired with a maximum lifting capacity of up to 1,000 kg, the ECV 10 high lift pallet truck provides ideal support for light and sporadic stacking applications. The compact truck dimensions enable transporting and stacking even in tight working areas and narrow aisles. Easy charging? No problem – thanks to the built-in charger the ECV 10 can be recharged at any standard socket.
The two 12 V batteries deliver 125 ampere hours. The LED display shows the current battery charge status and the operating hours, so the operator always keeps an overview. The ECV 10 also performs well in terms of safety. The wide view between the lift profiles allows for an optimum view of the fork tips. In addition, the lowered design of the vehicle frame protects the feet of operators and third parties. The ECV 10 is also equipped with automatic speed reduction based on lift height, to keep you safe when driving. All functions can be operated with equal ease by left- and right-handed operators.
The ECV 10 in detail
- Effective goods handling thanks to a load capacity of up to 1,000 kg
- High degree of storage compression thanks to maximum lift heights of up to 3,227 mm
- Built-in charger guarantees ultimate availability
- Optimum stability thanks to four-wheel chassis
- Fatigue-free operation of all driving, lifting, and lowering functions for both left- and right-handed operators
- Low steering forces when manoeuvring relieve the stress on the operator
- The low chassis frame protects the feet of operators and third parties in public areas
- The speed reduction based on lift height increases safety
- Four-wheel chassis guarantees optimum stability
- Maintenance-free batteries protect operators and the environment
- Optimum view of the forks thanks to free view mast
- Low service weight enables smooth steering
- Both left- and right-handed users can intuitively operate all of the driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Battery charge display: Battery status is quick and easy to read so batteries can be charged in good time whenever necessary
- Tandem load rollers provide for smooth driving behaviour on uneven ground
- Compact front end enables use in tight working areas and narrow aisles
- Possible use on mezzanine floors because of low load on the ground
- The built-in charger allows for flexible and decentralised charging of the forklift truck
- No battery gassing – this protects operators and the environment
- Low noise emissions
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)