Vertical Order Picker EK-X 10
The new dimension in order picking
Request to: EK-X 10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
It’s the Prince of Pickers and Nobility in any narrow-aisle warehouse: the EK-X 10 vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics.
The EK-X 10 forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds up to 10 km/h and lifting speeds up to 0.4 m/s. Other features include an excellent field of view and a maximum pick height of 6 meters - outstanding in the truest sense of the word – as well as a roomy, shock-absorbing driver’s cabin.
In short: if you want the most efficient, user-friendly picking warehouse management, you can’t do without an EK-X 10. Moreover, the modular system allows the optimum EK-X 10 to be custom-built for every warehouse.
The EK-X 10 in detail
- Maintenance-free 3-phase drive unit, 24 V
- Effective goods handling due to very high driving and lifting speeds (10 km/h and 0.31 m/s)
- Enough energy for multi-shift operations thanks to battery capacities up to 560 Ah (24 V)
- Powerful auxiliary lift for efficient order picking
- Top availability: The Li-Ion battery bundles a lot of energy and can be quickly and easily opportunity charged
- Quick, safe personnel entry and exit thanks to generously sized, lowlevel entry area
- High degree of movement freedom due to roomy driver’s cabin
- Shock-absorbing floor with integrated drive switch guarantees relaxed working
- Effective working with any body size thanks to low cabin wall and small distance to load carrier
- Optional tilting side barriers for even easier access to goods
- Intuitive and optionally height-adjustable control panel for ergonomic work
- Wide variety of equipment options for the driver’s cabin (e. g. attachment system for terminals etc., storage option, leaning support, 12 volt power socket)
- Safe handling in a very narrow aisle with mechanical or inductive guidance
- Long-life, energy-saving LED headlights for optimum visibility
- Safe operation through sensor-controlled two-handed operation
- Faster servicing due to easily accessible service points
- Sensitive operation and stepless control of lift speed thanks to stateof- the-art proportional valve technology
- Power-optimized driving speeds through accurate height sensing
- Longer operating time and optimum use of resources through energy recovery during braking and lowering operations
- Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 10 percent energy at the push of a button without sacrificing power
- 90 percent of all the materials used are recyclable
Driver assistance systems and functions
Shock-protected cab floor
Like driving on feathers: the shock-protected cab floor relieves pressure from the employee and a large foot pedal allows for a variable and comfortable stationary position.Learn more
Shock detection (without FleetManager 4.x)
With shock detection, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. When shocks are detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can then turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the ‘Fleet manager PIN’. Apart from the accelerometer, no other components are required, making this a very cost-effective option. If more extensive analysis is required (e.g. travel speed, time, driver and truck), this option can be used in combination with FleetManager 4.x.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Maximum handling capacity: STILL OptiSpeed
Comprehensive hardware and software assistance systems which optimise the movements of the equipment regardless of the load. This significantly increases your handling capacity.
The system combines the advantages of OptiSpeed 3.1 with a weight sensor: in addition to the visual and acoustic signals when specific limit values are reached, a travel and lift stop is triggered when the permissible load weight is exceeded.
In addition, it calculates ideal transport movements and optimises them based on the lifting height and load.
This enables higher speeds on empty runs or when loading and picking.
Smart orientation: forklift trucks which move via inductive forced steering or mechanical forced operation are able to detect if they are in the correct warehouse aisle thanks to the contact-free aisle detection.Learn more
Lift height display
The LED lift height sensor integrated as standard ensures the highest level of precision of the lift height display from the first millimetre. The driver is therefore always aware of the fork tip height and can manoeuvre with precision in order to ensure that they do not touch the shelf when lifting the pallet. The system works with a repeat accuracy of less than +/- 5 mm and the driver is able to see the lift height on the display at all times.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum reach height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EK-X 10 / Li-Ion||1.000||6.350||10||24|