Vertical Order Picker OXV 07/10
Next Level Order Picking
Request to: OXV 07/10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fast, efficient and safe – three words that perfectly sum up order picking with the OXV 07 and OXV 10. The vertical order pickers excel in all types of distribution centres and warehouses. Agile and compact, they smoothly move through even the narrowest warehouse aisles. They can lift up to 700 kg, respectively 1000 kg, on a pallet up to the first or second rack level. The height-adjustable driver’s workspace is a real highlight, allowing you to achieve a reach height of up to 2,800 mm.
For fast order picking, the driver's platform can even be raised and lowered during travel. Features like the intuitive steering wheel and speed reduction when cornering help to ensure enjoyable, safe and convenient driving. You can also choose between a wide range of equipment options for any application – such as LED lights and various battery systems.
The OXV 07/10 in detail
- STILL Easy Drive steering wheel enables intuitive operation of all functions without changing hands
- Low entry point for convenience and high order picking performance
- Responsive and safe driving behaviour: steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Operational at all times: optional STILL lithium-ion technology for maximum availability
- Superb visibility: optional LED daytime driving light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Protection against incorrect operation: optional access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Safe cornering: Curve Speed Control depending on steering angle
- Avoid impact damage: versatile collision protection options available
- Precise handling: high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Connects to your fleet: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Controlled use: optional access control protects against incorrect operation
- Picking on first and second rack level: picking heights of up to 2,800 mm
- Excellent handling capacity: the OXV 10 lifts pallets of up to 1000 kg
- Fast travel: powerful acceleration and speeds of up to 10 km/h
- Individual made-to-measure production: multitude of equipment options for any application
- Transport of various load carriers: adjustable forks on the OXV 08
- Suitable for any warehouse: compact dimensions and optimal manoeuvrability
- Low energy costs at the push of a button: Blue-Q efficiency mode for optimal cost-efficiency or BOOST mode for maximum order-picking performance
Driver assistance systems and functions
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Speed limitation when fork carriage is raised
For the safe transport of goods: when driving with raised forks, there is a risk that the loaded pallets could tip, damaging the goods. The driving speed is automatically reduced depending on the lift height in order to prevent this.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum picking height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OXV 07 / Li-Ion||700||2800||8.0||24|
|OXV 10 / Li-Ion||1000||2800||10.0||24|