Vertical Order Picker OXV 07/10
Next Level Order Picking
Request to: OXV 07/10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fast, efficient and safe – three words that perfectly sum up order picking with the OXV 07 and OXV 10. The vertical order pickers excel in all types of distribution centres and warehouses. Agile and compact, they smoothly move through even the narrowest warehouse aisles. They can lift up to 700 kg, respectively 1000 kg, on a pallet up to the first or second rack level. The height-adjustable driver’s workspace is a real highlight, allowing you to achieve a reach height of up to 2,800 mm.
For fast order picking, the driver's platform can even be raised and lowered during travel. Features like the intuitive steering wheel and speed reduction when cornering help to ensure enjoyable, safe and convenient driving. You can also choose between a wide range of equipment options for any application – such as LED lights and various battery systems.
The OXV 07/10 in detail
- STILL Easy Drive steering wheel enables intuitive operation of all functions without changing hands
- Low entry point for convenience and high order picking performance
- Responsive and safe driving behaviour: steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Operational at all times: optional STILL lithium-ion technology for maximum availability
- Superb visibility: optional LED daytime driving light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Protection against incorrect operation: optional access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Safe cornering: Curve Speed Control depending on steering angle
- Avoid impact damage: versatile collision protection options available
- Precise handling: high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Connects to your fleet: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Controlled use: optional access control protects against incorrect operation
- Picking on first and second rack level: picking heights of up to 2,800 mm
- Excellent handling capacity: the OXV 10 lifts pallets of up to 1000 kg
- Fast travel: powerful acceleration and speeds of up to 10 km/h
- Individual made-to-measure production: multitude of equipment options for any application
- Transport of various load carriers: adjustable forks on the OXV 08
- Suitable for any warehouse: compact dimensions and optimal manoeuvrability
- Low energy costs at the push of a button: Blue-Q efficiency mode for optimal cost-efficiency or BOOST mode for maximum order-picking performance
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum picking height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OXV 07 / Li-Ion||700||2800||8.0||24|
|OXV 10 / Li-Ion||1000||2800||10.0||24|