Electric Forklift Truck
RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t / RX 20 Li-Ion
Request to: RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t / Li-Ion
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The RX 20 is the best-selling forklift truck of the RX family – with over 50,000 units produced it is has established a new standards when it comes to the movement of heavy goods weighing between 1.4 and 2 tonnes.
The RX 20 is a fantastic all-rounder for the fast transport of goods, both over short and long distances, and is ideally suited for combined indoor and outdoor use, making it the perfect forklift truck for a range of applications.
Equipped with a lithium-ion battery the RX 20 Li-Ion an efficient and compact bundle of energy which guarantees optimum availability. It can be charged to 60 % in just 40 minutes and allows for easy interim charging of the truck. The charging process itself is remarkably faster and the lithium-ion battery lasts around twice as long as the conventional lead batteries.
The RX 20 Li-Ion is the ideal electric forklift truck for extended periods of operation in industrial, trade and logistics applications.
The RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t / Li-Ion in detail
- Can lift up to two tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Full power: maintenance-free rotary current drive with 48 Volt technology
- Move goods effectively: driving speeds of up to 20 km/h
- Enough power for multiple-shift use: high battery capacity and lateral battery change
- Perfect performance control: display shows truck’s remaining power and current charge status
- Extreme availability: the lithium-ion battery possesses incredible energy and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Feel at home: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Individual control options: multi-lever, mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Perfect all-round safety: large viewing window allows vision on all sides, including the overhead guard
- Outstanding driving stability when turning
- Various driving programs: select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency
- Adjust to suit every task: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Sensitive operation and smooth lifting speed control: state-of-the-art proportional valve technology and intuitive single-pedal operation
- Precise load handling: driver’s seat and steering column set to one side giving optimal view past loads
- Ideal for use in small spaces: compact vehicle dimensions and extreme manoeuvrability allow for operation in narrow aisles
- Narrow truck frames enable efficient block forklifting
- Lithium-ion variants provide double the energy at the same battery volumes
- Low operational costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals (1000 operating hours)
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 20 percent at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
- Data Sheet RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t 2 MB
- Manual RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t 11 MB
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|
|RX 20-14 /RX 20-14 Li-Ion||1.400||7.870||20||48|
|RX 20-15 /RX 20-15 Li-Ion||1.500||7.870||20||48|
|RX 20-16 /RX 20-16 Li-Ion||1.600||7.870||20||48|
|RX 20-16P/RX 20-16P Li-Ion||1.600||7.870||20||48|
|RX 20-18 /RX 20-18 Li-Ion||1.800||7.720||20||48|
|RX 20-20 /RX 20-20 Li-Ion||2.000||7.915||20||48|
|RX 20-20P/RX 20-20P Li-Ion||2.000||7.915||20||48|