Electric Forklift Truck
RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t
Request to: RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The STILL RX 20 offers more of everything: more power, more dynamism and more availability. The latest generation of STILL’s top-selling electric forklift truck is the best RX 20 that STILL ever developed. There is the new safety and communication centre for safety and handling performance (STILL Easy Control): The driver can activate performance functions depending on the application and receives all important safety information at a glance. With the safest and quickest battery change and the largest Li-Ion battery capacity of its class, the RX 20 can be used around the clock.
Dynamic acceleration, 20 km/h maximum speed, precise manoeuvrability – with these trademark features, the RX 20 achieves the highest ever handling performance in the load range from 1.4 to 2 tonnes. When it comes to narrow aisle widths in heavy-duty two- or three-shift applications, the RX 20 really shows its strengths. This includes beverages and hardware stores, the receipt and dispatch of goods in trade and logistics applications, or production supply in the mechanical engineering and automotive industries. Equipped with Li-Ion technology, the RX 20 Li-Ion is number one for availability. Just 30 minutes of charging extend the usage time by several operating hours. The compact electric forklift truck gets its energy from Li-Ion batteries which are suitable for cold storage. When in operation, an intelligent electronics system monitors every battery cell in real time. Safety, performance and availability are what make the RX 20 Li-Ion a uniquely efficient conveyor of goods.
The RX 20 1,4 - 2,0 t in detail
- Strong performance: lifts up to 2 tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Effective movement of goods: driving speed of up to 20 km/h, dynamic driving behaviour and high lifting speeds
- Performance Boost at the push of a button: Sprint mode for managing peak loads with the highest handling performance on the market
- Consistently powerful: largest Li-Ion battery capacity and fast lateral battery change
- Always available: optional Li-Ion technology enables use around the clock through short interim charging
- Comfortable sense of space: spacious driver’s cab with large footwell and ample storage space
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, minilever or Joystick 4Plus
- Easy reversing: handle on the rear bar
- Silent operation: exceptionally quiet lifting and lowering of the forks
- Perfect all-round visibility: narrow mast and large windows on all sides
- Outstanding driving stability: automatic speed adjustment when cornering with the Curve Speed Control assistance function
- Safety through intelligence: The display and control units monitor and control all safety and performance functions
- Maximum safety and reduced breakage of goods thanks to the Easy View mast
- Adjustable driving modes: maximum handling performance or best efficiency
- Adaptable driving behaviour: individual adjustment of driving speed, accelerating and lifting behaviour
- Precise load handling: sensitive control of the lifting speed through state-of-the-art hydraulics operation
- More handling performance when stacking onto high shelves: Mast vertical position at the push of a button
- Powerful in the narrowest of spaces: compact truck dimensions and tremendous manoeuvrability
- Outstanding manoeuvrability: combination axle for four-wheel trucks enables the smallest turning radius of its class
- Low passage heights of less than 2 metres also optionally available even for wagon loading
- Low energy consumption: high output efficiency through modern drive technology
- Energy conservation at the push of a button: Blue-Q efficiency mode cuts energy consumption by up to 20 %
- Environmental protection in practice: over 98 % of all installed materials are recyclable
Driver assistance systems and functions
STILL warning zone light
Perfect addition to the STILL SafetyLight
The STILL warning zone light projects two luminescent strips to the left and right of the forklift truck. The optional illumination equipment serves as a visual warning for pedestrians and other drivers in the vicinity by projecting luminescent strips on the hall floor at the sides of the forklift truck. The STILL warning zone light therefore perfectly complements the STILL SafetyLight, which projects a blue cone of light in the front of the truck in the direction of driving.Learn more
Owing to the EasyBelt, the seat belt is already diagonally taut over the driver's seat. When stepping aboard, the driver only needs to climb into the pre-tensed belt. The quick and convenient handling of the EasyBelt makes buckling up a breeze.
Advantages to you:
- Cost-effective addition to the belt which ensures that the driver is able to properly secure their seat belt without effort
- Enables quick seat belt fastening and unfastening, thus having a positive effect on productivity
- High comfort level within the driver's work space due to the quick and easy handling of the seat belt – resulting in a high acceptance level from forklift truck drivers
- Easy to retrofit – EasyBelt can easily be retrofitted onto your fleet's counterbalanced forklift trucks
Sauermann restraint system
This system is available in different variants – mechanical or electric. A bracket system is installed on the side of the forklift truck which can be opened either manually or automatically. Each option ensures the highest level of operator protection and enables drivers to climb in and out of the forklift quickly and easily.Learn more
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. You can choose whether to grant access via a key switch or via a digital code system with ten configurable access codes.Learn more
Seat belt control
Buckled up? If not, the seat belt control ensures that the driving speed is automatically reduced. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
The warning light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
Acoustic signal when reversing
Safety in the warehouse is increased thanks to an acoustic signal during reversing. Colleagues are therefore able to notice the forklift truck even if they have their back to it.Learn more
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.Learn more
Curve Speed Control
Automatic speed adjustment for curves
The speed limiter controlled by steering angle reduces the chance of damaging goods owing to the appropriate cornering speed. This assistance function is available for various forklift trucks and warehouse technology devices, and regulates the driving speed automatically according to the steering angle. In other words, the driver doesn't need to worry about speed when cornering. The truck automatically decelerates the precise amount needed for the operator to drive in a safe but swift manner.Learn more
More safety, more comfort: the optional positioning laser projects the fork height with a green laser line on the carrier, thus serving as a visual extension of the fork. This facilitates orientation when storing and retrieving goods, as well as increasing both the handling capacity and the degree of safety.
The positioning laser can be easily switched on and off at the touch of a button and poses no threat to the naked eye.Learn more
Automatic mast vertical position
More handling performance when stacking onto high shelves: this function helps to easily place pallets at higher shelf heights. The mast automatically remains in the vertical position when the hydraulic system is activated by pressing the vertical adjustment button.Learn more
The system detects the load from 5% of the forklift truck's nominal load and shows it to the operator on the display.Learn more
Mast tilt display
The driver can see the tilt angle of the mast on the display. They therefore always have the highest degree of control over the loaded goods. The function is a real help during storage and retrieval as well, as the operator is able to precisely check if the forks are holding the pallet correctly.Learn more
Panoramic glass roof
Optimal visibility: a protective roof with an armoured glass pane is available as an option for improved visibility during storage and retrieval.Learn more
STILL Easy View Mast
The STILL Easy View mast increases the efficiency of the internal flow of materials, in particular on long driving distances.
This mast design is the new benchmark to move material from goods-in to goods-out or for transfer bays in front of narrow aisle racks or production halls when safety and maximum turnover speed are required at the same time.
The robust design allows to lift load weights of up to 2,000 kg to 2,137 mm (max. rated lift h3) from a closed height of only 1,600 mm - and with maximum visibility in all conditions.
The STILL Easy View increases safety and performance of the RX 20 electric trucks at the same time in many warehouse situations:
When supplying parts to production lines or collecting empty containers. In particular the better view of other trucks and pedestrians that cross the path of the truck from the left or right - e.g. in narrow drive ways in warehouses or production facilities. The good view of the forks also accelerates loading and unloading lorries (over the side or from the rear) or containers.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)