Low Lift Pallet Truck FXH 20-25 N
At home in narrow aisles
Request to: FXH 20-25 N
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Quick, compact and powerful – these virtues position the STILL FXH 20/25 N at the top of the low lift pallet trucks. Owing to a lifting capacity of up to 2,500 kg, which is enormous for its class, the compact powerhouse handles heavy duty applications, for example in industry. In combination with a maximum speed of 12 km/h, this results in an outstanding handling rate of up to 162 tonnes per hour. The maximum battery capacity of 500 Ah supplies more than enough energy for an entire shift.
If you opt for the modern STILL Li-Ion technology and use short breaks for interim charging, the efficient low lift pallet truck will be ready for use around the clock. With the cleverly placed colour display, the operator can always keep an eye on important truck information, such as the current battery status and the remaining operating time. It also shows the current driving programme, which can be adjusted comfortably at the touch of a button. After all, comfort is a top priority of the FXH 20/25 N: The cushioned driver’s seat and the height-adjustable foot plate guarantee an ergonomically optimised driving experience regardless of the driver’s stature. This ensures fatigue-free working even on longer distances.
The FXH 20-25 N in detail
- Effective handling of goods: Speed of up to 12 km/h and a lifting capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Enough power for multiple shifts: High battery capacity of up to 625 Ah
- Safe transport of goods due to the robust chassis with optional counterbalance
- Always available: The powerful Li-Ion battery allows for quick and easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from maximum handling rate to highest efficiency
- Cushioned foot plate on the SXH reduces impact when driving over uneven surfaces
- Maximum operator comfort thanks to height-adjustable foot plate on the seated truck
- All functions can be easily operated with the joystick without having to change hands
- Ergonomically flexible operating concept for the SXH and FXH: Steering wheel optionally positioned on the left- or right-hand side; steering knob only on the left-hand side
- Always in use: Easy access to maintenance points and quick lateral battery change
- Spacious driver workstation with extra wide comfort seat on the FXH 20/25
- High cornering safety: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- High stability on uneven surfaces owing to the optional automatic counterbalance
- Safe to get into thanks to the large step, handle and low entrance
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Precise handling of all functions with the joystick without having to keep changing hands
- Fatigue-free operation: Precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Compact and agile: Works effortlessly in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- Sensitive and intuitive operation with the Joystick 4Plus in the rider seated low lift pallet truck
- Precision down to the base: Pedals for fast direction changes on the FXH 20/25
- Everything in view, all the time: Display shows battery status, date and time
- High pallet reloading rate: Flexible application options thanks to the compact dimensions
- At home in every aisle: Truck widths of 770 mm, 820 mm or 970 mm to choose from
- Energy savings of up to seven percent at the touch of a button with no loss of performance: Blue-Q efficiency mode
- Low operating costs: Low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Low noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Recyclable: Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Lowered driving speed with lifted forks
Forks up, speed down:
More safety, less product breakage and ensuring proper vehicle use - these are the benefits offered by the Speed Reduction assistance system when the fork carriage is raised. As soon as the forks reach a height of 500 mm (or another defined threshold), the speed of the vehicle is automatically reduced. Even if a driver forgets that he should not drive with the load raised, the assistance system slows him down, guaranteeing safe handling of the load and vehicle.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|FXH 20 N||2.000||125||12||24|
|FXH 20 N / Li-Ion||2.000||125||12||23|
|FXH 25 N||2.500||125||12||24|
|FXH 25 N / Li-Ion||2.500||125||12||23|