Order Picker OPX-L 20 iGo neo
Request to: OPX-L 20 iGo neo
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can imagine the autonomous horizontal order picker OPX iGo neo as a reliable colleague who reacts to you and helps to reduce your workload. By means of the latest sensor technology, the vehicle detects its operator, its surroundings, obstacles and distances. A multi-level safety concept and a pedestrian protection system ensure that the OPX iGo neo protects people, warehouse equipment and loads. The vehicle makes decisions based on the data transmitted and defined algorithms: Obstacles are either avoided or the truck stops when the path is completely blocked. If a slower vehicle drives ahead or if a traffic jam develops, the speed is adapted to the situation.
Once the route is clear again, the OPX iGo neo moves up autonomously. For safety reasons, intersections are only crossed autonomously after the operator has given the go-ahead. The operator can of course operate the vehicle manually at any time - an LED signal indicates the current mode. The OPX iGo neo significantly increases picking performance and reduces picking errors. On the one hand, because the autonomous helper takes over driving and steering, allowing the operator to concentrate fully on his work. On the other hand, up to 75 % of the time-consuming and strenuous mounting and dismounting is eliminated and walking distances with loads are greatly reduced.
The OPX-L 20 iGo neo in detail
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn