Order Picker OPX 20-25
Request to: OPX 20-25
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be it retail trade, automotive or food industry: the STILL OPX horizontal order picker with a load capacity of up to 2.5 tonnes is an innovative allrounder. Its versatility makes it the optimal vehicle for every application profile. Ever efficient, reliable and inspiring in its dynamic virtues. The operating concept represents the biggest evolutionary steps since the invention of the wheel: Try the height-adjustable STILL Easy Drive steering wheel with an integrated display. You will have never driven a vehicle more intuitively or manoeuvred a 12 km/h fast horizontal order picker more comfortably as well as precisely - all of this without changing grip.
If desired, the OPX can literally propel you, too - with the optionally avaible raisable driver's station. This not only raises the cabin to a picking height of 2.80 m, but the STILL Easy Drive steering wheel rising as well. This means you can manoeuvre the vehicle at this level and directly move to the next picking station, saving valuable time. Battery capacities of up to 620 Ah allow for an extensive range. All models are also available with Li-Ion drive: this means that short interim charging breaks allow for 24-hour operational readiness.
The OPX 20-25 in detail
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn
- Fatigue-free mounting and dismounting via the low vehicle entrance
- Excellent visibility thanks to LED daytime running light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Increased safety when cornering with Curve Speed Control and Dynamic Drive Control
- Less wear on the forks due to speed reduction with lowered forks
- iGo neo offers maximum safety for people in the warehouse environment thanks to a unique and multi-level safety concept
- Minimisation of impact damage even when the OPX iGo neo is driven manually
- Operator management, shock detec