Order Picker OPX 20-25
- High handling performance thanks to load capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Simultaneous steering, lifting and driving without changing grip using the STILL Easy Drive steering wheel
- High availability due to optionally available lateral battery change and Li-Ion technology
Request to: OPX 20-25
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Be it retail trade, automotive or food industry: the STILL OPX horizontal order picker with a load capacity of up to 2.5 tonnes is an innovative allrounder. Its versatility makes it the optimal vehicle for every application profile. Ever efficient, reliable and inspiring in its dynamic virtues. The operating concept represents the biggest evolutionary steps since the invention of the wheel: Try the height-adjustable STILL Easy Drive steering wheel with an integrated display. You will have never driven a vehicle more intuitively or manoeuvred a 12 km/h fast horizontal order picker more comfortably as well as precisely - all of this without changing grip.
If desired, the OPX can literally propel you, too - with the optionally avaible raisable driver's station. This not only raises the cabin to a picking height of 2.80 m, but the STILL Easy Drive steering wheel rising as well. This means you can manoeuvre the vehicle at this level and directly move to the next picking station, saving valuable time. Battery capacities of up to 620 Ah allow for an extensive range. All models are also available with Li-Ion drive: this means that short interim charging breaks allow for 24-hour operational readiness.
The OPX 20-25 in detail
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn
- Fatigue-free mounting and dismounting via the low vehicle entrance
- Excellent visibility thanks to LED daytime running light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Increased safety when cornering with Curve Speed Control and Dynamic Drive Control
- Less wear on the forks due to speed reduction with lowered forks
- iGo neo offers maximum safety for people in the warehouse environment thanks to a unique and multi-level safety concept
- Minimisation of impact damage even when the OPX iGo neo is driven manually
- Operator management, shock detection and access protection with FleetManager 4.x
- Early detection of a flat battery with the LED daytime running light Plus
- Integration into customer processes via automation interface and MMS preparation
- iGo neo: safe and reliable operator recognition thanks to the hybrid tracking system, even during Z-picking
- High handling performance thanks to a load capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance 3-kW three-phase AC traction motor
- Fast goods handling through powerful acceleration and a travel speed of up to 14 km/h
- Cornering stability and optimum traction with the optional 5-wheel chassis
- iGo neo: up to 75 % less mounting and dismounting to relieve the operator; picking performance is significantly increased compared to conventional picking
- High picking performance without mounting and dismounting thanks to pedestrian operation
- Fast order picking on the first level with fold-down step and raisable operator’s platform
- Prevention of back pain with optional air-cushioned driver’s stand and folding seat
- Flexible use of in-house batteries with the tray for batteries by other manufacturers
- OPX and OPX iGo neo as basic vehicles available in different variants according to the individual picking requirements
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.
Bracket restraint systems
Bracket systems protect drivers thanks to their stable structure and assembly within the truck contour. We also offer fitting and retrofitting for trucks with a rear windscreen. This does not restrict the freedom of movement or the all-round visibility of the driver, nor does it make getting on and off the truck more difficult. The manual system can be opened and closed by hand. The automatic system is coupled with the hand brake or accelerator pedal, and closes the bracket as soon as the truck begins to move.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Warning tone when reversing
Safety in every direction: an acoustic signal during reversing warns colleagues that a truck is approaching. They are therefore able to act promptly even if they have their back to the truck.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager)
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. Select whether the release of the truck should be carried out using a key switch or via a digicode system with ten configurable access codes (or PINs).Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Liftable driver platform
Perfectly suitable for vertical order picking at a height of up to 2.80 m. The platform can be lifted up to 1200 mm, whereby the storage area can be doubled with a second shelf level. Driving and steering is also possible with a lifted platform with STILL Easy Drive and STILL Easy Move for a high reloading performance.
Always in the right position: thanks to the height-adjustable backrest, the sitting position can be adjusted for the individual needs of the operator. This provides relief even during longer routes. There is also the option to couple the seat to the pneumatic suspension of the driver's cab as an option.
For occasional access: the optional fold-out step is perfect for order picking at the first level with a reach height up to 2183 mm.
Excellent seat comfort
Saves space and quickly provides added comfort: thanks to the ergonomic, height-adjustable, pneumatically cushioned folding seat, the operator can sit comfortably even on long routes.
Every step of the way: the optional pedestrian operation enables the operator to work highly efficiently as they no longer need to constantly climb in and out while transporting goods to various locations. The maximum speed during pedestrian operation is 4 km/h.
Pneumatically cushioned stand-on platform
Floating instead of driving:
No matter how uneven the path: thanks to the perfectly pneumatically cushioned stand-on platform, human vibrations are reduced by up to 28%. The operator can therefore glide smoothly through the aisles – regardless of the condition of the floor.
Curve Speed Control
Automatic speed adjustment for curves
The speed limiter controlled by steering angle reduces possible damage to goods by adapting to an appropriate cornering speed. This assistance function is available for various forklift trucks and warehouse technology devices, and regulates the driving speed automatically according to the steering angle. In other words, the driver doesn’t need to worry about speed when cornering. The truck automatically decelerates precisely as much as necessary for the operator to drive as safely but as quickly as possible.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.
This feature prevents the pallet from lowering during travel. Faulty operation is thus prevented during travel and the goods are protected.
Daytime driving light
Safe operation at all times: the LED daytime driving light ensures that the forklift truck is always clearly visible even in darker areas. A daytime driving light is available for various trucks.
This involves slightly raising the fork end to secure the trolleys and thus the transport goods as well as possible during travel.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OPX 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||12||24|
|OPX 25 / Li-Ion||2.500||12||24|