High lift pallet truck FXV 14-16 N / FXV 14-16 N Li-Ion
Aiming high in narrow aisles
Request to: FXV 14-16 N
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Aim high with flexible, innovative performance – that is the credo of the energy-efficient FXV 14/16 N high lift pallet truck. It is one of the absolute top performers in its class and can lift up to 1600 kg to a height of more than five meters with an impressive lifting speed. The fleet’s top speed of 10 km/h goes hand in hand with optimal safety: the driving speed automatically reduces when cornering and can optionally be adapted dynamically to the current lifting height.
The compact high lift pallet truck is particularly flexible in the choice and arrangement of control elements. For example, the STILL FXV 14/16 N is available with either a steering knob or steering wheel, which can be mounted on either the left- or right-hand side. In combination with the fixed joystick, it provides intuitive and sensitive operation, which can be made even more comfortable with the optional Joystick 4Plus.
The FXV 14-16 N in detail
- Aim high: lift heights of up to 6216 mm
- Effective goods handling: driving speed of up to 12 km/h
- Sufficient power for multiple-shift operation: high battery capacity of up to 625 Ah
- Full power: maintenance-free 3 kW AC drive in 24 V technology
- Safe transport of goods thanks to the robust chassis with level compensation as standard
- Always available: the lithium-ion battery is extremely powerful and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from maximum handling rate to highest efficiency
- Reduced impact when driving over uneven surfaces with cushioned driver’s seat
- Maximum operator comfort thanks to height-adjustable foot plate
- All functions can be easily operated without the need to change hands using the Joystick 4Plus
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: FXV N available with either steering wheel or steering knob
- Always in operation: easy access to service points and fast lateral battery change
- Individual customisation options: adjustable steering forces and reverse steering
- Extremely safe round corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adjusts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Extremely safe to drive due to speed limiter based on mast height
- High stability on uneven surfaces thanks to the standard automatic level compensation
- The large step and low entry ensure easy and safe access
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Knowing the weight: Dynamic Load Control indicates the weight of the load and the associated lift height
- Precise handling of all functions with the joystick without having to keep changing hands
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and smooth electrical steering
- Precise down to the base: optional pedals for fast change of direction and high handling capacity
- Compact and agile: gets to work effortlessly in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- Sensitive and intuitive operation with the proportional valve technology for lifting and lowering
- Everything in view, all the time: display shows battery status, date and time
- High pallet reloading rate: flexible application options thanks to the compact dimensions
- Optimal use of the warehouse space: truck widths of 820 mm or 970 mm for every application
- Energy savings of up to seven percent at the touch of a button with no loss of performance: Blue-Q efficiency mode
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Low noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Recyclable: over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Seat belt control
Buckled up? If not, the seat belt control ensures that the driving speed is automatically reduced. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open.Learn more
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Lowered driving speed with lifted forks
Forks up, speed down:
More safety, less product breakage and ensuring proper vehicle use - these are the benefits offered by the Speed Reduction assistance system when the fork carriage is raised. As soon as the forks reach a height of 500 mm (or another defined threshold), the speed of the vehicle is automatically reduced. Even if a driver forgets that he should not drive with the load raised, the assistance system slows him down, guaranteeing safe handling of the load and vehicle.Learn more