High lift pallet truck ECV 10(i) C
Lifting Made Easy
Request to: ECV 10(i) C
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you looking for a starter truck in the world of pallet stackers? Allow us to introduce the ECV 10(i) C. With a mono mast and a maximum lifting capacity of up to 1,200 kg it can be used for a wide range of applications. Whether being used for stacking applications up to 1,867 mm or to provide ergonomic support as a mobile workbench, the ECV 10(i) C is an all-rounder. The easy-grip tiller for left- and right-handed operators enables precise operation of all of the driving and lifting functions.
The ECV 10(i) C also performs well in terms of availability because it always has the necessary amount of power thanks to its built-in charger. The battery can be recharged conveniently and simply at any standard socket. And there is more: The ECV 10(i) C is our most compact pallet stacker and can master applications in the narrowest working areas with ease. The mono mast also provides the best possible view of the fork tips so the operator always has an overview and can thread them accurately into the pallets. The optional initial lift provides more ground clearance so uneven surfaces can be negotiated with ease.
The ECV 10(i) C in detail
- Optional initial lift to effortlessly negotiate inclines
- Low service weight enables smooth steering
- Both left- and right-handed users can intuitively operate all of the driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Tandem load rollers provide for smooth driving behaviour on uneven ground
- Low steering forces when manoeuvring relieve the stress on the operator
- Optimum stability thanks to four-wheel chassis
- Optimum view of the forks thanks to free view mast or mono mast
- Fatigue-free operation of all driving, lifting, and lowering functions for both left- and right-handed operators
- The low chassis frame protects the feet of operators and third parties in public areas
- The speed reduction based on lift height increases safety
- No battery gassing – this protects operators and the environment
- Battery charge display: Battery status is quick and easy to read so batteries can be charged in good time whenever necessary
- Effective goods handling thanks to a load capacity of up to 1,000 kg
- High degree of storage compression thanks to maximum lift heights of up to 3,227 mm
- Maintenance-free batteries protect operators and the environment
- Compact front end enables use in tight working areas and narrow aisles
- Possible use on mezzanine floors because of low load on the ground
- The built-in charger allows for flexible and decentralised charging of the forklift truck
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|ECV 10 C||1.000||1.867||4.5||2*12|
|ECV 10i C||1.200||1.863||4.5||2*12|