Low Lift Pallet Truck FXH 20-25
At home in narrow aisles
- Optimum comfort due to the extra spacious driver workstation with comfort seat
- Maximum availability with battery capacities of up to 625 Ah and Li-Ion technology
- Top performance: Strong lifting capacity (2.5 t) and high speed of up to 12 km/h
Request to: FXH 20-25
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
There is no other low lift pallet truck more spacious than this – thanks to a width of 970 mm. The sprung comfort seat and adjustable foot plate guarantee fatigue-free operation. A maximum lifting capacity of up to 2,500 kg in combination with a speed of up to 12 km/h catapults the FXH to the top of the pallet trucks. The FXH not only reaches a handing rate of up to 177 tonnes per hour but simply glides over uneven surfaces with its optional counterbalance. Multiple shifts are handled with ease thanks to a maximum battery capacity of 625 Ah and optional Li-Ion technology. Single or dual pedals enable quick and easy transport of loads with high precision. Lifting is operated with the standard Joystick 4Plus without the need to keep changing hands. Operators can keep an eye on the most important information at all times with the colour display and control unit, which not only displays the direction of travel, battery status and time, but also informs operators of upcoming service dates. The automatic speed reduction when cornering and the standard lateral battery change guarantee maximum safety.
The FXH 20-25 in detail
- Effective handling of goods: Speed of up to 12 km/h and a lifting capacity of up to 2,500 kg
- Enough power for multiple shifts: High battery capacity of up to 625 Ah
- Safe transport of goods due to the robust chassis with optional counterbalance
- Always available: The powerful Li-Ion battery allows for quick and easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from maximum handling rate to highest efficiency
- Cushioned foot plate on the SXH reduces impact when driving over uneven surfaces
- Maximum operator comfort thanks to height-adjustable foot plate on the seated truck
- All functions can be easily operated with the joystick without having to change hands
- Ergonomically flexible operating concept for the SXH and FXH: Steering wheel optionally positioned on the left- or right-hand side; steering knob only on the left-hand side
- Always in use: Easy access to maintenance points and quick lateral battery change
- Spacious driver workstation with extra wide comfort seat on the FXH 20/25
- High cornering safety: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- High stability on uneven surfaces owing to the optional automatic counterbalance
- Safe to get into thanks to the large step, handle and low entrance
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Precise handling of all functions with the joystick without having to keep changing hands
- Fatigue-free operation: Precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Compact and agile: Works effortlessly in confined spaces and narrow aisles
- Sensitive and intuitive operation with the Joystick 4Plus in the rider seated low lift pallet truck
- Precision down to the base: Pedals for fast direction changes on the FXH 20/25
- Everything in view, all the time: Display shows battery status, date and time
- High pallet reloading rate: Flexible application options thanks to the compact dimensions
- At home in every aisle: Truck widths of 770 mm, 820 mm or 970 mm to choose from
- Energy savings of up to seven percent at the touch of a button with no loss of performance: Blue-Q efficiency mode
- Low operating costs: Low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Low noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Recyclable: Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.More information
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information
Lowered driving speed with lifted forks
Forks up, speed down:
More safety, less product breakage and ensuring proper vehicle use - these are the benefits offered by the Speed Reduction assistance system when the fork carriage is raised. As soon as the forks reach a height of 500 mm (or another defined threshold), the speed of the vehicle is automatically reduced. Even if a driver forgets that he should not drive with the load raised, the assistance system slows him down, guaranteeing safe handling of the load and vehicle.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|FXH 20 / Li-Ion||2000||125||12.0||24|
|FXH 25 / Li-Ion||2500||125||12.0||24|