Electric Forklift Truck RX 60 2.5-3.5 t
Request to: RX 60 2.5-3.5 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Make the most of the smart performance offered by an exceptional accelerator. Right from the start the RX 60-25/35 will win over any operator with its perfect balance of power, ergonomics, manoeuvrability and energy efficiency. It is not only a high performer – it is one of the very best: the RX 60-25/35 boasts optimum handling rates in weight classes of up to 3.5 tonnes. At the same time, this intralogistics powerhouse can reach speeds of 21 km/h and is a top performer when it comes to range, offering the highest range per battery charge in this segment. Choose our STILL lithium-ion technology and you can run three shifts with your forklift truck without a replacement battery.
Whatever your needs, the RX 60 can be operated intuitively and precisely in any situation. And thanks to the quick-start mode, this nimble truck is ready to start work as soon as you sit down in the spacious driver’s cab. Here, you will also find yet another outstanding feature – the STILL Easy Control on-board computer. This tool gives you direct access to key performance functions and provides a constant overview of all the relevant vehicle information. Go electric with a forklift truck that delivers the very best performance every second and in every application.
Independent forklift truck test
"Breaking the performance barrier"
"Still delivers a first in forklift testing that will really make you sit up and take notice."
“STILL is setting new standards in the electric counterbalance truck segment with the high-performance model in its RX60 series. Never before in our long test history has a forklift with an electric drive been so productive.“
“The high-performance model in the new series from the Still powerhouse accelerates, lifts and drives as powerfully as a diesel counterbalance truck, but without generating the high noise and exhaust emissions typical of combustion engines.“
„“If we look at its practical operational time, our test forklift lasts almost 1.5 working days on a single battery charge. The operating time is theoretically unlimited if the lithium-ion battery is quickly recharged during breaks.“
Best in class electric forklift compared to:
Electric forklift trucks
Diesel forklift trucks
LPG forklift trucks
The RX 60 2.5-3.5 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Efficiency-enhancing: easy entry into a highly ergonomic driver’s cab
- STILL Easy Control on-board computer: all relevant information at a glance and performance functions just a click away
- Ultra-fast: easy-to-operate lateral battery change
- Safe and precise handling: high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Safe entry: large handle, anti-slip rubber mat and wide step
- Optimal panoramic view: slim mast and extra-large windows
- Systematic safety: optional pre-shift check on the display to help with the daily safety inspection
- Safety for every application: wide range of additional equipment options – from a direction indicator on the display to the
- Safety Light 4Plus safety lighting, as well Curve Speed Control for automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Optimum networking: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Controlled use: optional access control protects against incorrect operation
- Intralogistics powerhouse: highest handling performance of its class
- Performance boost: sprint mode for peak performance at the touch of a button
- Optimum energy efficiency: exceptionally long range with each battery charge
- Lift and accelerate faster than ever: available as a high performance variant with extra-powerful drive and lift motors
- Intelligent support: traction control and other assistance functions
- Ready at all times: optional STILL lithium-ion technology for maximum availability
- Flexible control options: multi-lever, mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Adjustable performance dynamics: parameters such as driving and lifting speed can be adjusted to personal preferences at the touch of a button
- Operating power tailored to your specifications: wide variety of equipment options for every application
Driver assistance systems and functions
Rear warning device
The rear warning device alerts the driver to objects and pedestrians behind the truck. It comprises a radar-based rear monitoring sensor for obstacle detection and a light indicator with signal tone. The reach and width of the monitoring area can be individually configured. The light indicator and signal tone warn the driver of a potential collision.
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display. As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager. As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Shock detection (without FleetManager 4.x)
With shock detection, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. When shocks are detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can then turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the ‘Fleet manager PIN’. Apart from the accelerometer, no other components are required, making this a very cost-effective option. If more extensive analysis is required (e.g. travel speed, time, driver and truck), this option can be used in combination with FleetManager 4.x.
With the breathalyser, the driver has to carry out an alcohol breath test before they can operate the truck. The truck is only released once the test has been passed. The advantage of the test is that it is very difficult to manipulate the results and can help to prevent accidents. Thanks to interchangeable mouthpieces, it is hygienically safe.
STILL Pre-Shift Check
Safety first: digital guided Pre-Shift Check
With the Pre-Shift Check in the on-board computer STILL Easy Control STILL achieves a new level of safety for the driver and the truck: before the start of each shift, or at user-defined intervals, the driver must confirm the operational capability of the truck via the on-board computer before he can put the truck into operation with all its functions.
The customer is free to choose the criteria of the safety check. In addition to the standard query, several individual queries can be stored in the display of the on-board computer. And if an answer is negative? The customer has all options.
For example, he can define in the system that the performance of the vehicle is automatically limited if a query shows a negative test result.Learn more
Owing to the EasyBelt, the seat belt is already diagonally taut over the driver's seat. When stepping aboard, the driver only needs to climb into the pre-tensed belt. The quick and convenient handling of the EasyBelt makes buckling up a breeze.
Advantages to you:
- Cost-effective addition to the belt which ensures that the driver is able to properly secure their seat belt without effort
- Enables quick seat belt fastening and unfastening, thus having a positive effect on productivity
- High comfort level within the driver's work space due to the quick and easy handling of the seat belt – resulting in a high acceptance level from forklift truck drivers
- Easy to retrofit – EasyBelt can easily be retrofitted onto your fleet's counterbalanced forklift trucks
Sauermann restraint system
This system is available in different variants – mechanical or electric. A bracket system is installed on the side of the forklift truck which can be opened either manually or automatically. Each option ensures the highest level of operator protection and enables drivers to climb in and out of the forklift quickly and easily.Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager)
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. Select whether the release of the truck should be carried out using a key switch or via a digicode system with ten configurable access codes (or PINs).Learn more
Seat belt control
Buckled up? If not, the seat belt control ensures that the driving speed is automatically reduced. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
A flashing, warning or rotating light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal. If preferred, this can be set to only light up when reversing. The use of this light increases safety particularly in areas where hearing protection is required to be worn. The rotating light is available in various designs and can be mounted on or behind the overhead guard.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? What about the truck capacity? When has a shock occurred? Things that are relatively easy to control with just a few forklift trucks become far more complex and difficult to regulate as the fleet size increases. Our smart FleetManager provides the solution. With this innovative software, you are able to control your fleet more efficiently and effectively than ever.
The FleetManager consists of several modules:
- Access authorisation
- Compilation of operating data linked to the truck controller
- Accident detection with truck reaction (e.g. creep speed)
- Load detection via pressure sensor in the lifting hydraulic system without weight indication on the display and two data cards
- Shock detection in connection with FleetManager: the forklift truck detects a potential collision and switches to creep mode, sounds a signal or switches off completely
- Can be configured as per the customer's wishes
The reader for the FleetManager access card is easily accessible on the left next to the steering column. Access to the FleetManager requires special authorisation.Learn more
Acoustic signal when reversing
Safety in the warehouse is increased thanks to an acoustic signal during reversing. Colleagues are therefore able to notice the forklift truck even if they have their back to it.Learn more
Assistant Truck Control
The compactly bundled basic safety package: the intelligent Assistant Truck Control driver assistance system features several functions which detect potentially critical driving situations and indicate these to the operator, or even act independently.
The following features are included in this driver assistance system:
- Safe exit/parking: a warning tone is sounded if the seat is vacated but the parking brake is not applied. This prevents unsecured truck from being parked.
- Seat belt controls: the driving speed is automatically reduced if the seat belt is not worn. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open. The operator also receives a reminder to wear the seat belt.
- Speed limiter controlled by steering angle (Curve Speed Control): the driving speed is automatically adapted when taking curves. Through the speed limiter controlled by steering angle, possible damage to goods is reduced owing to the appropriate cornering speed.
- Speed limiter with raised forks: if the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is reduced automatically. The advantage of this is that you can drive safely even when the forks are raised.
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.Learn more
Curve Speed Control
Automatic speed adjustment for curves
The speed limiter controlled by steering angle reduces possible damage to goods by adapting to an appropriate cornering speed. This assistance function is available for various forklift trucks and warehouse technology devices, and regulates the driving speed automatically according to the steering angle. In other words, the driver doesn’t need to worry about speed when cornering. The truck automatically decelerates precisely as much as necessary for the operator to drive as safely but as quickly as possible.Learn more
More safety, more comfort: the optional positioning laser projects the fork height with a green laser line on the carrier, thus serving as a visual extension of the fork. This facilitates orientation when storing and retrieving goods, as well as increasing both the handling capacity and the degree of safety. The positioning laser can be easily switched on and off at the touch of a button and poses no threat to the naked eye.Learn more
Automatic mast vertical position
More handling performance when stacking onto high shelves: this function helps to easily place pallets at higher shelf heights. The mast automatically remains in the vertical position when the hydraulic system is activated by pressing the vertical adjustment button.Learn more
A pressure measurement in the hydraulic circuit detects, calculates and permanently displays the load mass in operation on the operator’s display. This prevents tipping accidents due to overloading. The measurement procedure for load detection works from a mass of 50 kg and offers accuracy of +/- 5% of the nominal load.
However, the load measurement, which is activated by the driver, is even more precise and detects deviations of just 3% of the nominal load.
If the nominal load exceeds the maximum permitted load by 10%, the overload detection gradually restricts the lifting function before stopping it altogether, in order to avoid tipping accidents.Learn more
Mast tilt display
The driver can see the tilt angle of the mast on the display. They therefore always have the highest degree of control over the loaded goods. The function is a real help during storage and retrieval as well, as the operator is able to precisely check if the forks are holding the pallet correctly.Learn more
Panoramic glass roof
Optimal visibility at all times: the optional panoramic overhead guard with armoured glass window provides improved visibility when storing and retrieving goods. It works entirely without the need for struts and of course meets all the safety standards of a standard overhead guard.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|RX 60-25 / Li-Ion||2.500||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-25/600 / Li-Ion||2.500||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-25L / Li-Ion||2.500||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-25L/600 / Li-Ion||2.500||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-30 / Li-Ion||3.000||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-30L / Li-Ion||3.000||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-30L/600 / Li-Ion||3.000||7.390||21||80|
|RX 60-35 / Li-Ion||3.500||7.390||21||80|