Electric Forklift Truck
RX 60 2,5 - 3,5 t
Request to: RX 60 2,5 - 3,5 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
Make the most of the smart performance offered by an exceptional accelerator. Right from the start the RX 60-25/35 will win over any operator with its perfect balance of power, ergonomics, manoeuvrability and energy efficiency. It is not only a high performer – it is one of the very best: the RX 60-25/35 boasts optimum handling rates in weight classes of up to 3.5 tonnes. At the same time, this intralogistics powerhouse can reach speeds of 21 km/h and is a top performer when it comes to range, offering the highest range per battery charge in this segment. Choose our STILL lithium-ion technology and you can run three shifts with your forklift truck without a replacement battery.
Whatever your needs, the RX 60 can be operated intuitively and precisely in any situation. And thanks to the quick-start mode, this nimble truck is ready to start work as soon as you sit down in the spacious driver’s cab. Here, you will also find yet another outstanding feature – the STILL Easy Control on-board computer. This tool gives you direct access to key performance functions and provides a constant overview of all the relevant vehicle information. Go electric with a forklift truck that delivers the very best performance every second and in every application.
The RX 60 2,5 - 3,5 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Efficiency-enhancing: easy entry into a highly ergonomic driver’s cab
- STILL Easy Control on-board computer: all relevant information at a glance and performance functions just a click away
- Ultra-fast: easy-to-operate lateral battery change
- Safe and precise handling: high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Safe entry: large handle, anti-slip rubber mat and wide step
- Optimal panoramic view: slim mast and extra-large windows
- Systematic safety: optional pre-shift check on the display to help with the daily safety inspection
- Safety for every application: wide range of additional equipment options – from a direction indicator on the display to the
- Safety Light 4Plus safety lighting, as well Curve Speed Control for automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Optimum networking: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Controlled use: optional access control protects against incorrect operation
- Intralogistics powerhouse: highest handling performance of its class
- Performance boost: sprint mode for peak performance at the touch of a button
- Optimum energy efficiency: exceptionally long range with each battery charge
- Lift and accelerate faster than ever: available as a high performance variant with extra-powerful drive and lift motors
- Intelligent support: traction control and other assistance functions
- Ready at all times: optional STILL lithium-ion technology for maximum availability
- Flexible control options: multi-lever, mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Adjustable performance dynamics: parameters such as driving and lifting speed can be adjusted to personal preferences at the touch of a button
- Operating power tailored to your specifications: wide variety of equipment options for every application
Driver assistance systems and functions
STILL warning zone light
Perfect addition to the STILL SafetyLight
The STILL warning zone light projects two luminescent strips to the left and right of the forklift truck. The optional illumination equipment serves as a visual warning for pedestrians and other drivers in the vicinity by projecting luminescent strips on the hall floor at the sides of the forklift truck. The STILL warning zone light therefore perfectly complements the STILL SafetyLight, which projects a blue cone of light in the front of the truck in the direction of driving.Learn more
Owing to the EasyBelt, the seat belt is already diagonally taut over the driver's seat. When stepping aboard, the driver only needs to climb into the pre-tensed belt. The quick and convenient handling of the EasyBelt makes buckling up a breeze.
Advantages to you:
- Cost-effective addition to the belt which ensures that the driver is able to properly secure their seat belt without effort
- Enables quick seat belt fastening and unfastening, thus having a positive effect on productivity
- High comfort level within the driver's work space due to the quick and easy handling of the seat belt – resulting in a high acceptance level from forklift truck drivers
- Easy to retrofit – EasyBelt can easily be retrofitted onto your fleet's counterbalanced forklift trucks
Sauermann restraint system
This system is available in different variants – mechanical or electric. A bracket system is installed on the side of the forklift truck which can be opened either manually or automatically. Each option ensures the highest level of operator protection and enables drivers to climb in and out of the forklift quickly and easily.Learn more
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. You can choose whether to grant access via a key switch or via a digital code system with ten configurable access codes.Learn more
Seat belt control
Buckled up? If not, the seat belt control ensures that the driving speed is automatically reduced. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
The warning light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Assistant Truck Control
The compactly bundled basic safety package: the intelligent Assistant Truck Control driver assistance system features several functions which detect potentially critical driving situations and indicate these to the operator, or even act independently.
The following features are included in this driver assistance system:
- Safe exit/parking: a warning tone is sounded if the seat is vacated but the parking brake is not applied. This prevents unsecured truck from being parked.
- Seat belt controls: the driving speed is automatically reduced if the seat belt is not worn. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open. The operator also receives a reminder to wear the seat belt.
- Speed limiter controlled by steering angle (Curve Speed Control): the driving speed is automatically adapted when taking curves. Through the speed limiter controlled by steering angle, possible damage to goods is reduced owing to the appropriate cornering speed.
- Speed limiter with raised forks: if the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is reduced automatically. The advantage of this is that you can drive safely even when the forks are raised.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|RX 60-25 / Li-Ion||2.500||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-25/600 / Li-Ion||2.500||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-25L / Li-Ion||2.500||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-25L/600 / Li-Ion||2.500||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-30 / Li-Ion||3.000||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-30L / Li-Ion||3.000||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-30L/600 / Li-Ion||3.000||3.066||21||80|
|RX 60-35 / Li-Ion||3.500||3.066||21||80|