High Lift Pallet Truck EXV 14-20
Power meets innovation
Request to: EXV 14-20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Stronger and more intelligent than the rest – that’s the STILL EXV 14-20 high lift pallet truck. Two of its stand-out features are its huge residual load capacity and its smart colour display. The latter provides the operator with basic information, the truck status or the battery’s state of charge at a glance at all times, and different language-independent symbols provide optimum support in operation. The smart and extremely mobile warehouse organiser moves pallets weighing up to 2,000 kg quickly, safely and reliably. It can achieve unprecedented reloading of pallets thanks to its powerful and low-maintenance motor and its precise control elements, which are suitable for either left- or right-handed operators.
The letters EXV are not, however, just synonymous with quick goods handling, but also with safe goods handling. The optional load capacity display shows what is possible. The curved tiller shape and the sensitive impact plate protect the driver, and the EXV stops automatically when the tiller is released – even on ramps. The OPTISPEED tiller also adjusts the speed of the EXV to the distance from the operator, while the Curve Speed Control system regulates the speed around bends. This high lift pallet truck, which is as strong as it is smart, allows you to always keep your flow of goods safely under control; from transporting loads within the pre-storage area to operating the shelving system.
The EXV 14-20 in detail
- Battery capacities of up to 375 Ah, lateral battery change as well as Li-Ion batteries which can used for opportunity charge ensure high availability
- Optimal utilisation of storage space: high storage compaction due to very high residual load capacity
- High reloading performance: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- The right driving programme for all situations: Select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Performance boost in production: very high lift and sink speeds
- Brings power to the floor effectively: new chassis ensures optimum traction at all times
- Double load: optional double deck transport for various applications
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Battery changing made easy: optional lateral battery change for even greater availability
- Easing of workload: easy to operate, ergonomically shaped STILL tiller head
- Safety in production: OptiSpeed tiller adapts speed automatically depending on distance between the operator and the truck
- Knowing the weight: Dynamic Load Control indicates the weight of the load and the associated lift height
- Safety in mind: optional load capacity display shows the operator the current mast height and associated residual load capacity at all times
- Safe around corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts the speed when cornering to the steering angle
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces: sensitive proportional valve control and optional creep speed function
- Best views for precise operation: free view mast and centrally mounted tiller ensure clear view of the tips of the forks
- Reliable, even in narrow spaces: compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
- Impressive reloading of pallets: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Additional storage space for goods: copes with narrow aisles thanks to its compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager)
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. Select whether the release of the truck should be carried out using a key switch or via a digicode system with ten configurable access codes (or PINs).Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Works at any angle
Depending on the tiller angle, the OptiSpeed tiller steering automatically ensures that the maximum driving speed is adapted to the angle. If the angle becomes sharper, the truck decelerates automatically. The tiller steering helps to ensure safe movement even in tight spaces.
The operator is thus able to steer easily and work ergonomically.
Dynamic Load Control
You will come to appreciate the optimum performance
Safe and precise load handling subject to the load lift height
Dynamic Load Control was developed to make work easier for operators of the STILL EXV and FXV high lift pallet trucks. The smart assistance system is able to estimate load capacities and weights with a high degree of precision. It is available in various extension levels. Via the display on the control unit, the maximum extension level DLC 3 shows the operator the current load weight, the maximum possible lift height with this weight and the current lift height. The latter is measured using an ultrasonic sensor. As soon as the user approaches the maximum lift height, it emits a warning signal. The lift process switches off automatically before the maximum lift is exceeded.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.Learn more
This far and no further: a maximum mast extension height can be preconfigured for hall heights which are lower than the mast height. You can also configure an intermediate lift limitation with a predefined maximum lift height by actuating a push button.Learn more
100% finesse: this driver assistance system ensures gentle depositing of the forks and goods by reducing the speed shortly before settling the goods on the ground.Learn more
To stop feet getting caught under tires – a rubber lip can be adhered to pedestrian vehicles for the protection of feet. An optional foot guard with a contact strip is available as a special feature which makes sure that the truck stops upon contact.Learn more
Load capacity display
Stability at all times: the optional load capacity display shows the user the current lift height and the associated residual load capacity at all times. The load capacities and lift heights are displayed on the coloured signs attached directly to the mast.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXV 14 / Li-Ion||1.400||5.616||6.0||24|
|EXV 14i / Li-Ion||1.400||5.616||6.0||24|
|EXV 16 / Li-Ion||1.600||6.006||6.0||24|
|EXV 16i / Li-Ion||1.600||6.006||6.0||24|
|EXV 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||4.026||6.0||24|
|EXV 20i / Li-Ion||2.000||4.026||6.0||24|