Vertical Order Picker OXV 08
Next Level Order Picking
Request to: OXV 08
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The OXV 08 is every bit the equal of its sister model – it is also suitable for all industries and impresses thanks to its convenience and safety. In comparison to the OXV 07, however, this powerhouse can effortlessly lift 100 kg more, i. e. 800 kg in total. The platform lift is complemented by an auxiliary lift which enables the forks to be raised to a total height of up to 1,877 mm.
The auxiliary lift can be operated with two hands, guaranteeing safe usage in warehouse operation even during peak times. The flexibly adjustable forks allow users to pick up a wide range of load carriers and master all manner of transport tasks. In combination with the OPX horizontal order picker for work at ground level or as a partner for the EK-X vertical order picker, you will achieve unrivalled order picking performance.
The OXV 08 in detail
- STILL Easy Drive steering wheel enables intuitive operation of all functions without changing hands
- Low entry point for convenience and high order picking performance
- Responsive and safe driving behaviour: steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Operational at all times: optional STILL lithium-ion technology for maximum availability
- Superb visibility: optional LED daytime driving light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Protection against incorrect operation: optional access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Safe cornering: Curve Speed Control depending on steering angle
- Avoid impact damage: versatile collision protection options available
- Precise handling: high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Connects to your fleet: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Controlled use: optional access control protects against incorrect operation
- Picking on first and second rack level: picking heights of up to 2,800 mm
- Excellent handling capacity: the OXV 08 lifts pallets of up to 800 kg
- Fast travel: powerful acceleration and speeds of up to 10 km/h
- Individual made-to-measure production: multitude of equipment options for any application
- Transport of various load carriers: adjustable forks on the OXV 08
- Suitable for any warehouse: compact dimensions and optimal manoeuvrability
- Low energy costs at the push of a button: Blue-Q efficiency mode for optimal cost-efficiency or BOOST mode for maximum order-picking performance
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Driver profile via FleetManager 4.x
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum picking height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OXV 08 / Li-Ion