Order Picker OPX-L 12
Request to: OPX-L 12
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Power, ergonomics and manoeuvrability are the hallmarks of the OPX-L 12: Thanks to its mast picked goods of up to a total weight of 1,200 kg can be lifted to a working height of up to 786 mm – backfriendly ergonomics as standard. The lift and lower buttons provide even more comfort. The vehicle raises and lowers the pallet depending on the loading condition.
You benefit from having the optimum order picking height at all times. The lift function allows pallets to be stacked lengthwise. In combination with the high manoeuvrability, you can make better use of existing storage space, down to the last centimetre.
The OPX-L 12 in detail
- High driving comfort due to height-adjustable, electric steering wheel with automatic neutral position
- Less need for training thanks to intuitive display and control unit
- Freedom of movement on the wide operator’s platform with optional extra narrow backrest
- Maximum energy savings with the ECO driving program
- iGo neo vehicles drive, steer, accelerate and brake independently and follow their operator at every turn
- Fatigue-free mounting and dismounting via the low vehicle entrance
- Excellent visibility thanks to LED daytime running light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Increased safety when cornering with Curve Speed Control and Dynamic Drive Control
- Less wear on the forks due to speed reduction with lowered forks
- iGo neo offers maximum safety for people in the warehouse environment thanks to a unique and multi-level safety concept
- Minimisation of impact damage even when the OPX iGo neo is driven manually
- Operator management, shock detection and access protection with FleetManager 4.x
- Early detection of a flat battery with the LED daytime running light Plus
- Integration into customer processes via automation interface and MMS preparation
- iGo neo: safe and reliable operator recognition thanks to the hybrid tracking system, even during Z-picking