Pedestrian high lift pallet truck EXD-SF 20
Twice the load – half the time
- Speeds of up to 10 km/h and a maximum lifting capacity of up to 2,000 kg enable high handling rates
- Fatigue-free and comfortable working thanks to air-cushioned stand-on platform with integrated compressor
- Convenient on ramps: hydraulically dampened support wheels for optimal traction
Request to: EXD-SF 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you looking for an ideal option for horizontal transport over medium and long distances with double the performance? Look no further than the EXD-SF! With the double deck functionality, you can transport two pallets up to 1,000 kg each – the perfect solution for the fast handling of pressure-sensitive goods such as fruit or vegetables. Alternatively, you can transport a single pallet weighing up to 2,000 kg. To save you running out of steam even over long stretches, the EXD-SF offers a fold-out, air-sprung stand-on platform.
The fold-out, heightadjustable side arms also guarantee safe driving at up to 10 km/h. STILL Dynamic Drive Control adjusts the driving speed dynamically to the current conditions and guarantees optimal and reliable handling rates in all situations. In addition, the EXD-SF can be operated with one hand and impresses thanks to its hydraulically dampened support wheels with excellent traction and optimal driving convenience – even on ramps and when loading/unloading trucks.
The EXD-SF 20 in detail
- Smooth electrical steering and intuitive operation of all functions for left- and right-handed operators with STILL Easy Drive steering wheel
- Easy access and optimal protection for the operator’s back and joints: low access point and air-cushioned stand-on platform optionally available with integrated compressor
- Lithium-ion version with optional built-in charger for decentralised charging at any power socket
- Working with ease and precision thanks to unobstructed field of vision: free view mast and centrally positioned tiller
- The Dynamic Drive Control assistance system automatically adjusts the speed to the lift height and load
- Move safely between the truck and shelves at all times thanks to the optimally positioned impact plate
- Fast and safe cornering: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Optimal protection for the feet thanks to the low-lying frame
- Safe load handling in cramped environments thanks to compact dimensions
- Only moves off once the operator is standing securely: optional foot sensor detects whether the feet are within the truck’s contour
- Versatile and flexible access control with optional FleetManager 4.x
- Fast service analysis and parametrisation of settings thanks to CAN bus interface
- Easy integration into material flow management system thanks to MMS provision
- Fast goods handling: up to 2,000 kg lifting capacity and a maximum speed of 10 km/h
- Withstands even the toughest applications: robust, durable chassis made from solid steel
- Swift, safe movement on ramps: high-powered drive and lift motor and 5-wheel chassis with support stabilising wheels
- Built for continuous operation: reliable, low-maintenance and powerful drive
- High and flexible turnover of goods thanks to double-deck function: move up to 2,000 kg on the initial lift, up to 1,200 kg on the mast or two loads of up to 1,000 kg on top of each other
- Wide range of storage options and optional accessories bracket for attaching extra equipment such as terminals or security lights
- Flexibly configurable driver’s cab for various key applications, from frequent ramp driving through to long transport distances: rear access, side access or backrest
- Suitable driving programmes for any application, from maximum handling power through to optimal efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Decentralised and flexible charging at any power socket with the optional built-in charger
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.More information
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information
Lowered driving speed with lifted forks
Forks up, speed down:
More safety, less product breakage and ensuring proper vehicle use - these are the benefits offered by the Speed Reduction assistance system when the fork carriage is raised. As soon as the forks reach a height of 500 mm (or another defined threshold), the speed of the vehicle is automatically reduced. Even if a driver forgets that he should not drive with the load raised, the assistance system slows him down, guaranteeing safe handling of the load and vehicle.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXD-SF 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||2.924||10.0||24|