Order picking stacker truck
Perfection in performance and comfort
Request to: MX-X
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
Innovative technologies and smart modularity: The STILL MX-X Very Narrow Aisle Truck (Man-up) sets standards in performance and user-friendliness. Developed to optimally handle any challenge, the MX-X scores with performance packages for every application profile. Thus truck precisely adapted to your individual requirements - from its dimensions to its technical features. The focus is on the operator: A spacious and flexibly adaptable driver's cabin, intuitive controls and smart assistance systems promise safe, comfortable and efficient work throughout a whole shift.
Driving speeds of up to 14 km/h, a lift height of up to 18 metres and the highest residual load capacity on the market make the MX-X a turnover champion in highly compacted warehouse worlds. Whilst the active load stabilisation (ALS) notably shortens storage and retrieval processes by up to 5 %, the mechanism of the turret head promises even shorter picking distances. Thanks to the fully welded auxiliary lift, the MX-X scores with maximum stability throughout its service life. The STILL MX-X high bay order pickers can be individually configured according to your requirements and will thrill you with their excellent functionality.
The MX-X in detail
- Effective load handling due to very high drive and lift speeds of up to 14 km/h; 0.6 m/s
- High turnover performance: Simultaneous operation of the main and auxiliary lift
- Best performance: Individual performance packages for every application profile
- Full of energy for multi-shift applications: High battery capacities and Li-Ion Ready (48 V)
- High speeds: Active Floor Compensation (AFC) compensates for uneven floors
- Top work comfort: Height-adjustable control panel with ergonomic steering knob, intuitive controls and colour display
- Safe functionality: Optional tilting barriers for even better access to the rack
- Cabins for every type of application: From wind protection to cold store cabin
- Great freedom of movement: Cabin sizes for any requirement
- Healthy and relaxed work: Shock-absorbing cabin floor, large foot section and optimum placement of the drive switch
- Safe functionality: OptiSafe assistance system for flexible adaptation of speeds and functions for defined areas in the warehouse
- Safe storage and retrieval: Standard reach control depending on lift height and load capacity
- Audible and visible safety: Rescue Alert emits acoustic and visual warnings in case of abnormal driver behaviour
- Optimum visibility: Large window to stack load carriers from the floor
- Fast storage and retrieval: Active load stabilisation (ALS) reduces mast oscillations and increases turnover by up to 5 %
- Maximum storage density: Lift height of 18 metres
- Precision on the push of a button: STILL colour display with freely programmable favourite keys, optional lift height pre-selection and driver information
- Safe and effortless work: Semi-automatic positioning with OptiSpeed 4.0
- Maximum storage density with customer-specific truck dimensions
- Compact turret head with short order picking distance
- Longer service times: Energy recovery when braking and lowering
- Reduced noise emission: Optimised design of the hydraulic systems
- Reduced energy consumption on the push of a button: Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 12 per cent of energy without affecting the performance of the fleet
World first Active Floor Compensation (AFC)
Active Floor Compensation (AFC) - Maximum performance also with uneven floors.
The floors in VNA warehouses need to be of a high quality. Should they be uneven or have any traces of wear, these will be transferred directly to the forklift truck in the form of vibrations. For maximum speeds and efficiency to be achieved, the floor needs to be absolutely level. Reconditioning the floor is not only costly, it also prevents the warehouse from being fully utilised while the work is being carried out.
Active assistance system: AFC
With the assistance system for the MX-X Very Narrow Aisle Truck, STILL offers a genuine alternative to reconditioning the warehouse floor. The system identifies any uneven surfaces in the load wheels’ path and compensates for them in real time. This ensures that the truck frame always remains horizontal and the mast vertical. The AFC system – the only one of its kind on the market – has ultra-fast processors which allow it to react instantaneously, even when travelling at top speeds. In contrast to passive systems that only have a dampening effect, this system actively prevents vibrations before they occur.
Reduced vibrations – higher handling performance
Preventing mast vibrations protects the load, the warehouse and the driver and, last but not least, facilitates a significant increase in handling capacity with the help of AFC.
The Active assistance system AFC in press.
Download the comprehensive special edition here.
- AFC offprint 4 MB
- Data sheet MX-X 745 KB
|Model||Maximum capacity* (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|