Very narrow aisle truck MX-X
Perfection in performance and comfort
Request to: MX-X
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Innovative technologies and smart modularity: The STILL MX-X Very Narrow Aisle Truck (Man-up) sets standards in performance and user-friendliness. Developed to optimally handle any challenge, the MX-X scores with performance packages for every application profile. Thus truck precisely adapted to your individual requirements - from its dimensions to its technical features. The focus is on the operator: A spacious and flexibly adaptable driver's cabin, intuitive controls and smart assistance systems promise safe, comfortable and efficient work throughout a whole shift.
Driving speeds of up to 14 km/h, a lift height of up to 18 metres and the highest residual load capacity on the market make the MX-X a turnover champion in highly compacted warehouse worlds. Whilst the active load stabilisation (ALS) notably shortens storage and retrieval processes by up to 5 %, the mechanism of the turret head promises even shorter picking distances. Thanks to the fully welded auxiliary lift, the MX-X scores with maximum stability throughout its service life. The STILL MX-X high bay order pickers can be individually configured according to your requirements and will thrill you with their excellent functionality.
The MX-X in detail
- Intuitive vehicle comprehension as well as safe and ergonomic operation thanks to the compact control panel with colour display, visual instructions and individual definition of favourites
- Customised and space-optimised design of the driver's cab with multifunctional bars and holders to fasten small load carriers in the driver's compartment
- Ergonomic order picking: small distance between driver's cab and load carrier guarantees optimum power transmission
- Twofold protection: sensor-controlled two-hand operation and electronic monitoring of the battery lock provide safety at work
- The shock-absorbing floor in the driver's cab and the foot section facing the load side ensure a high level of user comfort and health protection
- Accident prevention with Rescue Alarm, Safety Light and the optional iGo pilot safety function: the alarm system reacts sensitively to abnormal driver behaviour in narrow aisles, the lighting system increases the vehicle's visibility to third parties, and the pedestrian protection system (PPE) prevents accidents caused by carelessness
- Continual high performance at a consistently low noise level: particularly quiet drive and lift motors ensure minimal noise impact on the driver
- Minimise errors and increase throughput at the same time by using the iGo pilot navigation assistance system for automatic approach to the shelf
- Compact overview of all relevant vehicle information in the STILL neXXt fleet web application
- Optimisation of the flow of goods through uncomplicated connection to the company's own warehouse management system (WMS) with the iGo pilot navigation interface
- Maximum turnover rates through configurable performance packages. In addition, various OptiSpeed options are available to increase performance, e. g. active load stabilisation (ALS) when operating the push function
- Maximum storage density: thanks to the massive chassis, the MX-X has a particularly high residual load capacity and can store even heavy goods high up
- Particularly high degree of space utilisation due to the lifting height of more than 18 metres
- Compensation of uneven floors even at high travel speeds thanks to Active Floor Compensation (AFC) as a cost-effective alternative to floor renovation
- Absolute availability: can be used with various batteries (lead-acid and lithium-ion) in 48 V and 80 V, and thus a real power pack even in multi-shift operation
- In the Blue-Q efficiency programme, the MX-X also saves energy at the touch of a button - without any drop in performance
- Customised very narrow aisle trucks with individually configured vehicle dimensions and cabin variants enable high warehouse density and a high degree of utilisation diversity for all requirements
- High functionality in goods accessibility: optional tiltable side barrier facilitates ergonomic access to goods up to the last item
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.