Multifunction Tractor with Lift Function LTX-FF 05–10
Two in One
Request to: LTX-FF 05–10
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
This all-round talent is unique on the entire market: The STILL LTX-FF 05/10 with folding forks tows, stacks and supplies production lines as a tugger train. As the only series production vehicle of its kind worldwide, the LTX-FF 05/10 meets all the core requirements of modern production supply. It also impresses with strong performances in all disciplines: The universal talent pulls loads of up to five tons, lifts up to 1,000 kg to a maximum height of 1,750 mm and achieves a top speed of 13 km/h. Furthermore, the multifunctional tractor scores with an incredibly intuitive operation - thanks to the STILL Easy Drive steering wheel. Unfold the cantilever forks at the push of a button, which with their standard tilt function ensure that each pallet remains safely in place. The STILL LTX-FF: One for all.
The LTX-FF 05–10 in detail
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance: Modern three-phase AC drive motor
- Strong handling capacity: High towing capacity up to 5,000 kg
- Fast transport of goods: Up to 13 km/h driving speed
- Maximum handling capacity through multi-functional use: Tow 5 tons and lift up to 1 ton to 1,750 mm with only one vehicle
- High availability with Li-Ion technology
- Comfortable standing: Modern sprung and damped driver's stand, optionally also available with adjustable pneumatically damped stand-on platform
- Comfortable on long distances: Folding seat for more driving comfort
- Effortless work: Low entry makes stepping on and off the vehicle easier
- Generous driver's workplace with storage options
- High safety and prevention of accidents: Good visibility of the vehicle with optional LED daytime running light, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Versatile and flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- High safety when cornering due to steering angle-dependent speed control system Curve Speed Control
- To avoid damage by impact: Wide variety of collision protection variants
- Intuitive operation of all functions without changing grip due to innovative STILL Easy Drive steering wheel
- Safe, shock-free transport of goods: Sensitive acceleration and steering as well as easy coupling and uncoupling with optional pedestrian operation
- Different driving programs for optimal handling for any application
- Patented fork folding mechanism: Extremely compact and manoeuvrable for working in confined spaces
- At home in narrow aisles: Very small turning radius enables use in narrow working aisles
- A shining example: Long-life, energy-saving LED luminaires
- Sustainable: Over 95 percent of all materials used can be recycled
- Minimum noise emissions: Very quiet drive motor
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information
Daytime driving light
Safe operation at all times: the LED daytime driving light ensures that the forklift truck is always clearly visible even in darker areas. A daytime driving light is available for various trucks.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum drawbar pull (kg)
Battery voltage (V)
|LTX-FF 05 / Li-Ion||500||5000||24|
|LTX-FF 10 / Li-Ion||1.000||5000||24|