Low lift pallet truck EXH-SF 20-25
Swift and Compact
Request to: EXH-SF 20-25
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Speed, ergonomics, compact design – the EXH-SF pallet truck with hinged stand-on platform is the perfect combination of all these qualities. With a maximum lifting capacity of 2,500 kg and an impressive top speed of 14 km/h, the EXH-SF demonstrates superior handling power. The air-cushioned stand-on platform with integrated compressor keeps work back-friendly at all times. Due to its sprung support wheels the smart warehouse organiser crosses ramps comfortably, safely and with optimum traction.
Furthermore, the EXH-SF helps save valuable warehouse space: with a total width of just 720 mm, the pallet truck is narrower than a Europallet and can be manoeuvred precisely through the narrowest of aisles. Do you need a truck that is operational 24 hours a day? With the STILL Li-ion technology, even the shortest breaks are sufficient to charge the EXH-SF. As different battery sizes are available depending on your individual needs, any customer requirement as well as multi-shift operations can be realised.
The EXH-SF 20-25 in detail
- Smooth steering and intuitive operation of all functions for left- and right-handed operators with STILL Easy Drive steering wheel
- Easy access and optimal protection for the operator’s back and joints: low access point and adjustable, air-cushioned stand-on platform with integrated compressor available as an option
- Optional built-in charger for decentralised charging at every power socket
- Optimal utilisation of storage space: compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability facilitate narrow working aisles
- A high level of comfort and excellent driving on any surface: the stand-on platform is mechanically or pneumatically suspended, depending on the intended use
- Simply work with precision thanks to unobstructed field of vision: free view mast and centrally positioned tiller
- Accidental roll-back impossible: automatic stop function even on ramps
- Fast and safe cornering: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Only moves off once the operator is standing safely: optional foot sensor determines whether the feet are within the truck’s contour (EXH-S)
- Safe load handling in confined spaces thanks to compact dimensions
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Fast service analysis and parametrisation of settings thanks to CAN bus interface
- Easy integration into material flow management system thanks to MMS provision
- Fast goods handling: up to 2,500 kg lifting capacity and an optional maximum speed of 14 km/h for the EXH-S 25
- Built for continuous operation: reliable and low-maintenance drive
- Swift, safe movement on ramps: high-powered drive and lift motor and 5-wheel chassis with sprung support wheels
- Instant charging: lithium-ion model achieves 50 percent charge level in only 30 minutes and is fully charged in only 90 minutes
- Designed to handle even the toughest applications: robust, durable chassis made from solid steel
- Suitable driving programmes for any application, from maximum handling power to optimal efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Ready for use at all times: battery capacities up to 500 Ah and optional STILL lithium-ion battery for round-the-clock availability
- Decentralised and flexible charging at any power socket with the optional built-in charger
- Flexibly configurable driver’s cab for various main applications, from frequent ramp driving through to long transport distances: rear access, side access or backrest on the EXH-S
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Works at any angle
Depending on the tiller angle, the OptiSpeed tiller steering automatically ensures that the maximum driving speed is adapted to the angle. If the angle becomes sharper, the truck decelerates automatically. The tiller steering helps to ensure safe movement even in tight spaces.
The operator is thus able to steer easily and work ergonomically.
Pneumatically cushioned stand-on platform
Floating instead of driving:
No matter how uneven the path: thanks to the perfectly pneumatically cushioned stand-on platform, human vibrations are reduced by up to 28%. The operator can therefore glide smoothly through the aisles – regardless of the condition of the floor.
Curve Speed Control
Automatic speed adjustment for curves
The speed limiter controlled by steering angle reduces possible damage to goods by adapting to an appropriate cornering speed. This assistance function is available for various forklift trucks and warehouse technology devices, and regulates the driving speed automatically according to the steering angle. In other words, the driver doesn’t need to worry about speed when cornering. The truck automatically decelerates precisely as much as necessary for the operator to drive as safely but as quickly as possible.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information
Lowered driving speed with lifted forks
Forks up, speed down:
More safety, less product breakage and ensuring proper vehicle use - these are the benefits offered by the Speed Reduction assistance system when the fork carriage is raised. As soon as the forks reach a height of 500 mm (or another defined threshold), the speed of the vehicle is automatically reduced. Even if a driver forgets that he should not drive with the load raised, the assistance system slows him down, guaranteeing safe handling of the load and vehicle.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXH-SF 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||125||10.0||24|
|EXH-SF 25 / Li-Ion||2.500||125||14.0||24|