Electric Forklift Truck
RX 60 6,0 - 8,0 t
Making light work of things
Request to: RX 60 6,0 - 8,0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The electric forklifts in the RX 60-60/-80 series are emission-free powerhouses. They have particularly high performance, as well as being extremely compact and manoeuvrable. The flagship model, the RX 60-80/900, can lift up to eight tonnes in working aisle widths of just 4999 mm at a load centre of 900 mm. These strong forklifts are emission-free both inside and out, as well as being a highly efficient means of transport – even in damp and dusty environments. The sensitive control and the maximum speed of up to 17 km/h ensure a high handling rate.
Whether in freight carriers or in manufacturing sectors, handling heavy loads or fast loading and unloading of lorries, its high performance, precise hydraulics and well-conceived forklift ergonomics make the strongest RX-60 model an unbeatable warehouse assistant.
The RX 60 6,0 - 8,0 t in detail
- Nominal load capacity of up to eight tonnes at a load centre of 900 mm
- Maintenance-free 80 V three-phase drive
- Effective goods materials handling due to high driving speed of up to 17 km/h or 20 km/h with the optional, air-cooled PowerPlusLife battery
- Sufficient energy for multi-shift operations due to battery capacity of 1,240 Ah and lateral battery replacement
- The roomy, comfortable driver’s cab can be individually set up
- Hydraulic power steering with small steering wheel, optimally offset to the left
- Narrow, adjustable steering column with no annoying display instruments
- Central display and control unit in the driver’s field of vision
- Generous storage space in the right and rear workstation areas
- Consistent operating concept across the whole RX series
- Individually adjustable control concepts (mini-lever, fingertip or joystick)
- Simple and safe entry and exit
- Perfect all-round visibility due to higher driver’s seat, driver’s cab being set to one side, large viewing window in roof and C-pillar at the rear
- Optimum safety levels thanks to the forklift’s low centre of gravity and steering axle with high self-aligning bearing
- Electrically heated rear windscreen ensures clear visibility in cold environments
- The forklift’s low centre of gravity and a pendulum pivot steering axle ensure optimum visibility
- Outstanding forklift stability when cornering, no electronic assistance required
- Wear-free disc brakes that run in an oil bath
- Optimum set-up of drive unit and hydraulic control at maximum handling rate or maximum efficiency
- Speed, acceleration and braking can be individually set
- Sensitive operation and continuous control of lifting speed thanks to the latest proportional valve technology
- Driver’s cab set to one side gives optimum view of loads to enable precise load handling
- Intuitive single-pedal control
- Compact forklift sizes and excellent mobility enable working aisle widths of under five metres
- Narrow vehicle frames enable efficient block forklifting
- Low operating costs due to low energy consumption in all operating cycles and long maintenance intervals
- Blue-Q efficiency model saves up to ten per cent energy at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 per cent of all installed materials are recyclable
Driver assistance systems and functions
Assistant Truck Control
The compactly bundled basic safety package: the intelligent Assistant Truck Control driver assistance system features several functions which detect potentially critical driving situations and indicate these to the operator, or even act independently.
The following features are included in this driver assistance system:
- Safe exit/parking: a warning tone is sounded if the seat is vacated but the parking brake is not applied. This prevents unsecured truck from being parked.
- Seat belt controls: the driving speed is automatically reduced if the seat belt is not worn. In cab trucks, the system only engages when the cab door is open. The operator also receives a reminder to wear the seat belt.
- Speed limiter controlled by steering angle (Curve Speed Control): the driving speed is automatically adapted when taking curves. Through the speed limiter controlled by steering angle, possible damage to goods is reduced owing to the appropriate cornering speed.
- Speed limiter with raised forks: if the forks are raised above the "desired value of up to 500 mm" during the drive, the speed of the forklift truck is reduced automatically. The advantage of this is that you can drive safely even when the forks are raised.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)