Electric Forklift Truck RX 60 6.0 – 8.0 t
The flagship model
Request to: RX 60 6.0 – 8.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Making light work of things
The electric forklift trucks of the RX 60-60/80 series are emission- free powerhouses that boost a particularly high performance and are extremely compact and manoeuvrable. The flagship model, the RX 60-80/900, can lift up to eight tonnes in working aisle widths of only 4,999 mm at a load centre of 900 mm. With zero emissions, the powerful electric forklifts prove to be a highly efficient transport solution both indoors and outdoors – even in damp and dusty environments.
High handling performance is ensured not only by the sensitive control but also by the maximum travel speed of up to 17 km/h as standard - and even up to 20 km/h in the optional sprint mode.Whether for freight carriers or manufacturing sectors, handling heavy loads or fast loading and unloading of lorries, its high performance, precise hydraulics and well-conceived forklift ergonomics make the strongest RX-60 model an unbeatable warehouse assistant.
The RX 60 6.0 – 8.0 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: intuitive, easy-to-understand and standardised RX-family operating system
- Ergonomic and comfortable operator’s cab protects the back and joints and encourages a healthy posture
- Lateral battery change is easily done and only takes a few moments
- Precise, safe handling in any situation due to high-precision hydraulics and agile driving dynamics
- Safe entry: large handle, anti-slip rubber mat and wide step
- Optimal all-round view thanks to narrow protective roof profiles and large windows
- Versatile equipment options for even more safety – from the direction indicator to safety lights through to automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Monitor truck and usage data in real time: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Incorrect use made impossible thanks to optional access control
- Intralogistics powerhouse: truck delivers first-in-class handling performance
- Sprint mode can be activated at the push of a button, offering a performance boost for performance peaks
- Efficient power usage ensures an outstanding range per battery charge
- Versatile assistance functions offer intelligent support while working
- Thanks to the optional STILL lithium-ion technology, short decentralised interim charging is sufficient for round-the-clock usage
- Choose from a range of individual control options: multi-lever, mini- lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Driving and acceleration behaviour can be adapted to personal preferences at the push of a button
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Warning Zone Light/ Warning Zone Light Plus
Perfect addition to the STILL SafetyLight
The STILL warning zone light projects two strips of light to the left and right of the forklift truck. The optional illumination equipment serves as a visual warning for pedestrians and other drivers in the vicinity by projecting luminescent strips on the hall floor at the sides of the forklift truck.
The STILL Warning Zone Light Plus projects a semi-circle around the rear of the truck. This also increases awareness of the truck and marks a typical danger zone when approaching. This reduces the risk of pedestrian injury.
The STILL Warning Zone Light and the STILL Warning Zone Light Plus therefore perfectly complement the STILL Safety Light, which projects a blue cone of light in the front of the truck in the direction of driving.Learn more
With the breathalyser, the driver has to carry out an alcohol breath test before they can operate the truck. The truck is only released once the test has been passed. The advantage of the test is that it is very difficult to manipulate the results and can help to prevent accidents. Thanks to interchangeable mouthpieces, it is hygienically safe.
The broadband alarm is an audible alarm that emits a broadband signal tone. Over longer distances, the tone is drowned out by ambient noise. However, in the immediate environment the noise and thus the source of danger are very easy to locate. This increases awareness of the truck and prevents accidents.
Bracket restraint systems
Bracket systems protect drivers thanks to their stable structure and assembly within the truck contour. We also offer fitting and retrofitting for trucks with a rear windscreen. This does not restrict the freedom of movement or the all-round visibility of the driver, nor does it make getting on and off the truck more difficult. The manual system can be opened and closed by hand. The automatic system is coupled with the hand brake or accelerator pedal, and closes the bracket as soon as the truck begins to move.
Protective grille roof
The protective grille roof is available in a low or high version, according to the height of the passageways. It protects the driver from falling loads.
Owing to the EasyBelt, the seat belt is already diagonally taut over the driver's seat. When stepping aboard, the driver only needs to climb into the pre-tensed belt. The quick and convenient handling of the EasyBelt makes buckling up a breeze. How you benefit: Cost-effective addition to the belt which ensures that the driver is able to properly secure their seat belt without effort;
Enables quick seat belt fastening and unfastening, thus having a positive effect on productivity;
High comfort level within the driver's work space due to the quick and easy handling of the seat belt – resulting in a high acceptance level from forklift truck drivers;
Easy to retrofit – EasyBelt can easily be retrofitted onto your fleet's counterbalanced forklift trucks.
Wireless collision avoidance
The wireless collision avoidance protects drivers, employees and trucks from dangerous situations, even without visibility. The system requires the truck to be pre-fitted with a set of antennae, a driver interface and a connection to the vehicle controller. It allows trucks, pedestrians and stationary wireless modules (e.g. on doors, entrances, hazard points) to communicate with each other. When trucks approach pedestrians, both parties receive an optical and acoustic warning (warning zone). In case of dangerous approaches (protection zone), they are alerted and interventions in the operation (braking) may be triggered. It therefore prevents ‘vehicle to pedestrian’ and ‘vehicle to vehicle’ collisions.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Reversing Alarm Plus
The Reversing Alarm Plus prevents collisions and personal injury. It is a 3D camera-based assistance system for rear monitoring, and also detects the presence of people and objects. A rear view image is displayed on the monitor, whereby the system reliably distinguishes between pedestrians and objects and triggers an appropriate response, such as emitting a warning signal or braking.