High Lift Pallet Truck EXV-SF 14-20
Power meets innovation
Request to: EXV-SF 14-20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The EXV-SF high lift pallet truck is unbelievably fast, extremely strong and highly intelligent. With an extended stand-on platform and lateral protective arms, it accelerates to a top speed of 10 km/h, and moves up to 2,000 kg of pallets in record time. Thanks to its huge residual load capacity, it can also store a great deal at a great height – depending on the mast, storage heights of well over five metres are not a problem. This smart warehouse organiser is also the only high lift pallet truck to date with an informative colour display. As well as displaying basic information, such as the battery's state of charge, numerous language-independent symbols facilitate the optimal operation of this strong high lift pallet truck.
Together with its powerful and low-maintenance motor and its precise control elements suitable for either left- or right-handed operators, it can achieve unprecedented reloading of pallets. Optional load capacity display, speed reduction around corners as standard, and optional combi-tiller provide optimum driver safety and enable the EXV-SF to turn and move easily – even in the most confined spaces. The EXV-SF high lift pallet truck, which is as strong as it is smart, means that you can always keep your flow of goods safely under control; from transporting loads within the pre-storage area to operating the shelving system – and you will be thankful for the stand-on platform over longer distances.
The EXV-SF 14-20 in detail
- Optimal utilisation of storage space: high storage compaction due to very high residual load capacity
- Strong and fast: up to 2,000 kg lifting capacity and maximum speed of 10 km/h
- High handling rate: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- The right driving programme for all situations: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from maximum handling rate to highest efficiency
- Sufficient energy for multiple-shift operations: high battery capacity and optional battery change over the side
- Extreme capacity: the lithium-ion battery bundles a lot of energy and allows quick and easy opportunity charging
- High turnover performance thanks to double deck transport up to 2,000 kg
- Protects the back: can be adjusted to individual driver's weight, aircushioned stand-on platform
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be controlled simultaneously by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Battery changing made easy: optional lateral battery change for even greater availability
- Safety in mind: optional load capacity display shows the operator the current mast height and associated residual load capacity at all times
- Knowing the weight: Dynamic Load Control indicates the weight of the load and the associated lift height
- Safe around corners: Curve Speed Control automatically adapts the speed when cornering to the steering angle
- Maximum safety distance: optional combi-tiller adjusts the distance between truck and operator to increase driving speed in pedestrian mode to 6 km/h
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces: sensitive proportional valve control
- Best view for precise operation: free view mast and centrally mounted tiller ensure clear view of the tips of the forks
- Reliable, even in narrow spaces: compact dimensions, high manoeuvrability and folding stand-on platform
- High pallet reloading rate: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Optimal use of space: copes with very narrow aisles thanks to its compact size and high manoeuvrability
- Low operational costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 7 per cent at the press of a button, with no loss of performance
- Very few noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Over 95 per cent of all installed materials are recyclable
Driver assistance systems and functions
Pneumatically cushioned stand-on platform
Floating instead of driving:
No matter how uneven the path: thanks to the perfectly pneumatically cushioned stand-on platform, human vibrations are reduced by up to 28%. The operator can therefore glide smoothly through the aisles – regardless of the condition of the floor.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Works at any angle
Depending on the tiller angle, the OptiSpeed tiller steering automatically ensures that the maximum driving speed is adapted to the angle. If the angle becomes sharper, the truck decelerates automatically. The tiller steering helps to ensure safe movement even in tight spaces.
The operator is thus able to steer easily and work ergonomically.
Fatigue-free operation thanks to the electrical steering unit: you can easily adjust the tiller length for adequate distance between the operator and truck. For the driver, this means a significant increase in safety as well as a more efficient work flow. The maximum driving speed is increased to 6 km/h when the combi-tiller is extended.Learn more
The right driving programme for all requirements: the operator can choose between three established and two freely configurable driving programmes in the three operating modes: Blue-Q, normal and sprint mode. The driving programmes can be chosen according to the situation in order to achieve the maximum performance or energy efficiency.
Intelligent autopilot: the forklift’s Blue-Q (blue button) efficiency mode is activated at the touch of a button. An intelligent optimisation characteristic in the drive saves energy precisely where it is not impacted by the work process.
Up to 10% savings in energy consumption depending on the use profile and forklift equipment.Learn more
Curve Speed Control
Automatic speed adjustment for curves
The speed limiter controlled by steering angle reduces possible damage to goods by adapting to an appropriate cornering speed. This assistance function is available for various forklift trucks and warehouse technology devices, and regulates the driving speed automatically according to the steering angle. In other words, the driver doesn’t need to worry about speed when cornering. The truck automatically decelerates precisely as much as necessary for the operator to drive as safely but as quickly as possible.Learn more
Load capacity display
Stability at all times: the optional load capacity display shows the user the current lift height and the associated residual load capacity at all times. The load capacities and lift heights are displayed on the coloured signs attached directly to the mast.Learn more
Dynamic Load Control
You will come to appreciate the optimum performance
Safe and precise load handling subject to the load lift height
Dynamic Load Control was developed to make work easier for operators of the STILL EXV and FXV high lift pallet trucks. The smart assistance system is able to estimate load capacities and weights with a high degree of precision. It is available in various extension levels. Via the display on the control unit, the maximum extension level DLC 3 shows the operator the current load weight, the maximum possible lift height with this weight and the current lift height. The latter is measured using an ultrasonic sensor. As soon as the user approaches the maximum lift height, it emits a warning signal. The lift process switches off automatically before the maximum lift is exceeded.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXV-SF 14 / Li-Ion||1.400||6.066||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 14i / Li-Ion||1.400||6.066||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 14 D / Li-Ion||1.400||6.066||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 16 / Li-Ion||1.600||6.066||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 16i / Li-Ion||1.600||6.066||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 16 D / Li-Ion||1.600||6.066||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||4.026||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 20i / Li-Ion||2.000||4.026||10.0||24|
|EXV-SF 20 D / Li-Ion||2.000||4.026||10.0||24|