Diesel forklift truck RX 70 6.0-8.0 t
Power intelligently defined
Request to: RX 70 6.0-8.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
STILL RX 70-60/80 diesel forklift trucks with a load capacity of up to 8 tonnes are equipped with a diesel-electric drive. This combines the advantages of a powerful internal combustion engine with the precision of an electric drive, guaranteeing high availability, a longer service life and lower operating costs.
All drive components are encapsulated to provide protection against dust and water penetration. As a result the trucks are perfect for a range of applications, including indoor and outdoor use in the construction industry, building materials sector and wood processing, the metalworking industry, paper industry and the drinks industry.
Customers in the logistics and freight-carrier industries also stand to benefit. The bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast allows safe load handling, even for heavy loads. The driver has an excellent all-round view thanks to the high seat position and driver’s cab offset to one side.
The comfortable driver’s cab incorporates the latest ergonomic criteria to combat fatigue and improve safety. The driving and lifting behaviour can be tailored to operational circumstances or the driver’s preferences. Five driving programmes are available.
The Blue-Q energysaving mode cuts energy consumption by 10 per cent with no loss of performance.
The RX 70 6.0-8.0 t in detail
- Get in, be comfortable, get going: spacious driver's cab with adjustable steering column and premium driver's seat
- Customisable control options: Mini lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Spacious, comfortable and individually configurable driver's workplace with numerous storage options
- Diesel-electric drive with powerful industrial motors: high availability, long service life and low operating costs
- Lifts up to 8 tonnes with a load centre of 600 or 900 mm
- Fast turnover of goods: travel speed of up to 20 km/h
- Perfect all-round safety: narrow mast profile and large viewing windows on all sides
- Asymmetrically offset driver’s seat affords excellent visibility over load and fork carriage
- Optimal stability thanks to low centre of gravity (truck)
- Convenient step and grab handles ensure high operator safety
- Robust, bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast brings added safety for drivers and the environment
- 5 driving programmes offer the optimum choice for every application - from maximum handling performance to maximum efficiency
- Vehicle characteristics adaptable to the operator: speed, acceleration and braking behaviour can be individually adjusted
- Versatile application: thanks to state-of-the-art exhaust gas regeneration, exhaust gas emission is significantly below the limits of EU standard 5
- Compact design and extreme manoeuvrability paired with sensitive drive and lift control ensure optimum work performance
- Digital performance boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking: thanks to MMS preparation, the truck can be easily integrated into any material flow management system
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)