Stand-on Double Deck High Lift Pallet Truck SXD 20
Double load - Easy Transport
Request to: SXD 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The SXD is a truck for the most demanding applications. The SXD quickly and safely handles double-deck storage, loading and unloading lorries or even horizontal transport. It saves time by transporting two standard pallets at once to your chosen location. Loads are incredibly easy to move even on ramps, due to the optional counterbalance for the chassis. The SXD’s strength lies in its flexibility. As a double deck truck, the SXD can transport 800 kg on the mast and, at the same time, 1,200 kg on the initial lift. If the initial lift is not used, the SXD can also function as a high lift pallet truck for up to 1,200 kg. As a high lift pallet truck, the SXD transports even 2,000 kg on a pallet.
This saves time and increases the handling performance. In addition, more, the SXD is also ideally suited as a work or lifting table, and for shelf-filling. Its individuality is also reflected in the details: The steering wheel on the driver’s stand can be mounted on the right- or left-hand side to take individual operator preferences into account. This customisation increases safety in the warehouse, as the truck can be operated as preferred. The compact dimensions, enable it to be used in the smallest of spaces, and the cushioned driver’s operating platform complete the whole package and make the SXD the perfect warehouse assistant.
The SXD 20 in detail
- Effective goods handling: Driving speed up to 12 km/h
- High handling rate thanks to stacking on two levels with a load capacity of up to 2,000 kg
- Enough power for multiple shifts: High battery capacity of up to 625 Ah and lateral battery change available
- Always available: The Li-Ion battery bundles large amounts of energy and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from maximum handling rate to highest efficiency
- Reduced impact when driving over uneven surfaces with cushioned driver’s seat
- Maximum operator comfort thanks to height-adjustable foot plate in the FXD 20 N and FXD 20
- All functions can be easily operated using the Joystick 4Plus without having to keep changing hands
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: Option of steering wheel or steering knob
- Extremely safe around corners: Curve speed control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Extremely safe to drive due to speed limiter based on mast height
- High stability on uneven surfaces with the automatic counterbalance
- The large step and low entry make it safe and easy to get into
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Protection from all sides: Overhead guard of the FXD 20 N and FXD 20 for increased working safety
- Precise handling of all functions with the joystick without having to keep changing hands
- Fatigue-free operation: Precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Sensitive and intuitive operation with the proportional valve technology for lifting and lowering
- Everything in view, all the time: Display shows battery status, date and time
- Precision down to the toes: Pedals for fast direction changes in the FXH 20 FXH 20
- Ideal in the smallest of spaces: Compact truck dimensions and very high manoeuvrability allow for optimum use of warehouse space
- High pallet reloading rate: Flexible application options thanks to the compact dimensions
- At home in any aisle: Truck widths of 770 mm, 820 mm or 970 mm to choose from
- Energy savings of up to seven percent at the touch of a button with no loss of performance: Blue-Q efficiency mode
- Low operating costs: Low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Low noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
Driver assistance systems and functions
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
Speed limitation when fork carriage is raised
For the safe transport of goods: when driving with raised forks, there is a risk that the loaded pallets could tip, damaging the goods. The driving speed is automatically reduced depending on the lift height in order to prevent this.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|SXD / Li-Ion||2.000||2.124||10||24|