Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck RX 70 4.0 – 5.0 t
The benchmark for efficiency
Request to: RX 70 4.0 – 5.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The RX 70‐40/50 IC trucks with a load capacity of up to five tonnes have been fitted with a diesel‐electric drive. This combines the advantages of a powerful internal combustion engine with the precision of an electric drive, guaranteeing high availability, a longer service life and lower operating costs. With their compact design and high manoeuvrability coupled with sensitive transmission and lifting control, the RX 70-40/50 IC trucks enable top handling performance. The driving and lifting behaviour can be adjusted to operational circumstances or driver preferences. All drive components are encapsulated to provide protection against dust and water penetration.
As a result the trucks are perfect for a range of applications, including indoor and outdoor use in the construction industry, building materials sector and wood processing, the metalworking industry as well as the food and beverages industry. Customers in the logistics and freight- carrier industries also stand to benefit. The bend‐proof and torsionally rigid mast allows safe load handling, even for heavy loads with a high residual load capacity. The comfortable driver’s cab incorporates the latest ergonomic criteria to combat fatigue and improve safety. Five driving programmes are available. The Blue-Q energy-saving mode cuts energy consumption by 10 per cent with no loss of performance.
The RX 70 4.0 – 5.0 t in detail
- Climb in, be comfortable and get going, thanks to the spacious driver’s cab with adjustable steering column and premium driver’s seat
- Choose from a range of individual control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Enjoy a spacious and comfortable driver's cab that can be individually set up and offers numerous storage compartments
- Perfect all‐round view thanks to narrow mast profile and large viewing windows on all sides
- Asymmetrically offset driver’s seat affords excellent view of load and fork carriage
- Optimum safety and stability thanks to truck's low centre of gravity
- Large, non-slip step and grab handles for high operator safety standards
- Maximum protection for drivers thanks to the robust, rigid and warp-resistant mast
- Sensitive hydraulic controls ensure safe load handling and prevent damage to goods
- Digital performance boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking options: provision for MMS means the truck can be easily integrated into any material flow management system
- Combination of diesel-electric drive and powerful industrial engines ensures high availability, long service life and low operating costs
- Lifting capacity of up to five tonnes with a load centre of 600 mm
- Fast goods handling thanks to driving speeds of up to 21 km/h
- Five driving programmes ensure perfect set-up for every requirement, from maximum handling capacity to optimum efficiency
- Truck settings can be adapted to the operator: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Suitable for use throughout Europe: latest exhaust gas regeneration technology ensures emissions are well within Euro 5 standards
- Top handling performance thanks to compact design, excellent manoeuvrability and sensitive driving and lifting controls
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Warning Zone Light/ Warning Zone Light Plus
Perfect addition to the STILL SafetyLight
The STILL warning zone light projects two strips of light to the left and right of the forklift truck. The optional illumination equipment serves as a visual warning for pedestrians and other drivers in the vicinity by projecting luminescent strips on the hall floor at the sides of the forklift truck.
The STILL Warning Zone Light Plus projects a semi-circle around the rear of the truck. This also increases awareness of the truck and marks a typical danger zone when approaching. This reduces the risk of pedestrian injury.
The STILL Warning Zone Light and the STILL Warning Zone Light Plus therefore perfectly complement the STILL Safety Light, which projects a blue cone of light in the front of the truck in the direction of driving.Learn more
With the breathalyser, the driver has to carry out an alcohol breath test before they can operate the truck. The truck is only released once the test has been passed. The advantage of the test is that it is very difficult to manipulate the results and can help to prevent accidents. Thanks to interchangeable mouthpieces, it is hygienically safe.
The broadband alarm is an audible alarm that emits a broadband signal tone. Over longer distances, the tone is drowned out by ambient noise. However, in the immediate environment the noise and thus the source of danger are very easy to locate. This increases awareness of the truck and prevents accidents.
Bracket restraint systems
Bracket systems protect drivers thanks to their stable structure and assembly within the truck contour. We also offer fitting and retrofitting for trucks with a rear windscreen. This does not restrict the freedom of movement or the all-round visibility of the driver, nor does it make getting on and off the truck more difficult. The manual system can be opened and closed by hand. The automatic system is coupled with the hand brake or accelerator pedal, and closes the bracket as soon as the truck begins to move.
Protective grille roof
The protective grille roof is available in a low or high version, according to the height of the passageways. It protects the driver from falling loads.
Owing to the EasyBelt, the seat belt is already diagonally taut over the driver's seat. When stepping aboard, the driver only needs to climb into the pre-tensed belt. The quick and convenient handling of the EasyBelt makes buckling up a breeze. How you benefit: Cost-effective addition to the belt which ensures that the driver is able to properly secure their seat belt without effort;
Enables quick seat belt fastening and unfastening, thus having a positive effect on productivity;
High comfort level within the driver's work space due to the quick and easy handling of the seat belt – resulting in a high acceptance level from forklift truck drivers;
Easy to retrofit – EasyBelt can easily be retrofitted onto your fleet's counterbalanced forklift trucks.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more