Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck
RX 70 4,0 - 5,0 t
The benchmark for efficiency
Request to: RX 70 4,0 - 5,0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The RX 70 40-50 IC trucks with a load capacity of up to five tonnes have been fitted with a diesel-electric drive. This combines the advantages of a powerful internal combustion engine with the precision of an electric drive, guaranteeing high availability, a longer service life and lower operating costs.
With their compact design and high manoeuvrability coupled with sensitive transmission and lifting control, the RX 70 40-50 IC trucks enable top handling performance. The driving and lifting behaviour can be adjusted to operational circumstances or driver preferences. All drive components are encapsulated to provide protection against dust and water penetration.
As a result the trucks are perfect for a range of applications, including indoor and outdoor use in the construction industry, building materials sector and wood processing, the metalworking industry and the food and drinks industry. Customers in the logistics and freight-carrier industries also stand to benefit. The bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast allows safe load handling, even for heavy loads with a high residual load capacity.
The comfortable driver’s cab incorporates the latest ergonomic criteria to combat fatigue and improve safety. Five driving programmes are available.
The Blue-Q energy-saving mode cuts energy consumption by 10 per cent with no loss of performance.
The RX 70 4,0 - 5,0 t in detail
- Can lift up to five tonnes with a load centre of 600 mm
- Diesel-electric drive with powerful industrial engines: high availability, longer service life and low operating costs
- Move goods effectively: driving speed of up to 21 km/h
- High delivery volume at low engine speeds due to electrically controlled hydraulic pump
- Safe load handling even with heavy loads due to robust, bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Premium driver’s seat offers the best seat ergonomics
- Safe and comfortable entry and exit due to large, non-slip and clearly visible step
- Choose from a range of individual control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Perfect all-round view: narrow mast profile and large viewing windows on all sides
- Asymmetrically offset driver’s seat affords excellent visibility over load and fork carriage
- Optimal stability thanks to low centre of gravity (truck)
- Convenient step and grab handles ensure high operator safety
- Robust, bend-proof and torsionally rigid mast brings added safety for drivers and the environment
- Select maximum turnover or maximum efficiency: five driving programmes leave you in control
- Speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Powerful and precise hydraulic operation reduces breakages: safe load handing thanks to sensitive and direct hydraulic control
- Ideal for confined spaces thanks to smaller working widths
- Optimal visibility over the truck contours due to narrow overhead guard profile struts and large windows
- Low operating forces and easy truck handling due to small steering wheel and nimble steering axle
- Reduction of operating costs and CO2 emissions
- Low emissions: complies with 97/68/EC 3b even without a diesel particle filter
- Blue-Q energy-saving mode allows energy savings of up to 10 per cent at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 per cent of all installed materials are recyclable
- Data Sheet RX 70 4,0 - 5,0 t 1 MB
- Manual RX 70 4,0 - 5,0 t 11 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (UPA). For a concrete truck, please continue to request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)|
|RX 70-40 T||4.000||7.180||21|
|RX 70-45 T||4.500||7.180||21|
|RX 70-50 T||4.999||7.180||21|
|RX 70-50/600 T||5.000||6.880||21|