Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck RX 70 4.0-5.0 t
The benchmark for efficiency
Request to: RX 70 4.0-5.0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The RX 70‐40/50 IC trucks with a load capacity of up to five tonnes have been fitted with a diesel‐electric drive. This combines the advantages of a powerful internal combustion engine with the precision of an electric drive, guaranteeing high availability, a longer service life and lower operating costs. With their compact design and high manoeuvrability coupled with sensitive transmission and lifting control, the RX 70-40/50 IC trucks enable top handling performance. The driving and lifting behaviour can be adjusted to operational circumstances or driver preferences. All drive components are encapsulated to provide protection against dust and water penetration.
As a result the trucks are perfect for a range of applications, including indoor and outdoor use in the construction industry, building materials sector and wood processing, the metalworking industry as well as the food and beverages industry. Customers in the logistics and freight- carrier industries also stand to benefit. The bend‐proof and torsionally rigid mast allows safe load handling, even for heavy loads with a high residual load capacity. The comfortable driver’s cab incorporates the latest ergonomic criteria to combat fatigue and improve safety. Five driving programmes are available. The Blue-Q energy-saving mode cuts energy consumption by 10 per cent with no loss of performance.
The RX 70 4.0-5.0 t in detail
- Climb in, be comfortable and get going, thanks to the spacious driver’s cab with adjustable steering column and premium driver’s seat
- Choose from a range of individual control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Enjoy a spacious and comfortable driver's cab that can be individually set up and offers numerous storage compartments
- Perfect all‐round view thanks to narrow mast profile and large viewing windows on all sides
- Asymmetrically offset driver’s seat affords excellent view of load and fork carriage
- Optimum safety and stability thanks to truck's low centre of gravity
- Large, non-slip step and grab handles for high operator safety standards
- Maximum protection for drivers thanks to the robust, rigid and warp-resistant mast
- Sensitive hydraulic controls ensure safe load handling and prevent damage to goods
- Digital performance boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking options: provision for MMS means the truck can be easily integrated into any material flow management system
- Combination of diesel-electric drive and powerful industrial engines ensures high availability, long service life and low operating costs
- Lifting capacity of up to five tonnes with a load centre of 600 mm
- Fast goods handling thanks to driving speeds of up to 21 km/h
- Five driving programmes ensure perfect set-up for every requirement, from maximum handling capacity to optimum efficiency
- Truck settings can be adapted to the operator: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Suitable for use throughout Europe: latest exhaust gas regeneration technology ensures emissions are well within Euro 5 standards
- Top handling performance thanks to compact design, excellent manoeuvrability and sensitive driving and lifting controls
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
|RX 70-40 T||4.000||7.180||21|
|RX 70-45 T||4.500||6.580||21|
|RX 70-50 T||4.999||7.180||21|
|RX 70-50/600 T||5.000||6.880||21|