Reach trucks Driver Seated Reach Truck FM-X SE
Driver Seated Reach Truck with Superelastic Tyres.
Request to: FM-X SE
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks to its superelastic special tyres, the smart driver seated reach truck allows for optimum goods transport not only in the warehouse, but also outside! Loads weighing up to two tonnes are quickly and reliably transported to the desired location by the FM-X SE at a maximum speed of 14 km/h. Once there, it lifts them to a height of up to eight metres. Due to the large cushioned tyres and the high level of ground clearance, the driver seated reach truck is also ideally suited to loading and unloading goods from outer shelves. Assistance systems such as the lift height pre-selection or the optional camera system make work easier for the driver, and ensure the utmost precision even with high lifting heights.
Relaxed, comfortable and safe work throughout the whole shift guaranteed by the holistic ergonomics concept. Footplate, steering wheel, seat – all these components can be individually adjusted to match the work requirement at hand as well as the stature and preferences of the driver. The FM-X SE is a compact and efficient energy bundle convincing with top availability thanks to Li-Ion technology. This does not only allow opportunity charging at any time – it is also fast: 50 % of the battery is chargeable in only 30 minutes. Many other details, such as the optional tilting seat and the exclusive STILL mast side shift, for example, make the FM-X SE an ideal organiser in any warehouse – from operating high racks to long distance haul or replenishment.
The FM-X SE in detail
- Clear visibility of goods without being disrupted by hydraulic lines on the fork carriage, thanks to the unique sideshift mast
- Cushioned drive wheel and super elastic tyres to reduce impact when driving over uneven surfaces
- Relaxed view upwards and beyond goods, thanks to unique comfortable reclining seat
- Easy to operate all functions without having to alternate grip, thanks to Joystick 4Plus or Fingertip operation
- Easy storage and retrieval with the Easy Target lift height pre-selection system
- Long-lasting and energy-saving LED headlights
- The large step and handhold make it safe and easy to get in
- Robust steel chassis with secure contour guiding in areas that are hard to drive on
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Extremely safe to drive round bends with Curve Speed Control depending on steering angle
- Operator management, shock detection and controlled access with optional FleetManager 4.x
- With intelligent interface architecture, all automation solutions can communicate with external systems
- Easy integration into material flow management systems thanks to MMS provision
- Different iGo systems trucks can be combined with one another, with manual transport systems and with stationary automation systems
- Powerful acceleration combined with high travel speeds of 14 km/h and lifting speeds of up to 0.50 m/s
- OptiSpeed reduces mast vibrations to a minimum for medium lifting heights and enables quick goods handling
- Substantial ground clearance and optimum traction allow for individual use even on bumpy surfaces
- Lasting energy for multi-shift operation: high battery capacity and optional sideways battery change
- Top availability: the lithium-ion battery bundles a lot of energy and can be quickly and easily opportunity charged
- Suitable for even the most narrow working widths, thanks to the reach truck concept
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
A flashing, warning or rotating light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal. If preferred, this can be set to only light up when reversing. The use of this light increases safety particularly in areas where hearing protection is required to be worn. The rotating light is available in various designs and can be mounted on or behind the overhead guard.
Sit back and relax:
The optional tilt seat for the FM-X noticeably increases the ergonomics of the driver’s work space. The tilt seat is easy to operate and protects the driver's back and neck while working. It also improves visibility when climbing in and out.
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|FM-X 14 SE / Li-Ion||1.400||8.000||14||48|
|FM-X 17 SE / Li-Ion||1.700||8.000||14||48|
|FM-X 20 SE / Li-Ion||2.000||7.800||14||48|