Reach trucks FM-X
Request to: FM-X
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The FM-X is always more than just a fork ahead of the rest. Thanks to Active Load Stabilisation (ALS) you can deal with the next goods transport while others would still be waiting for the mast to stop vibrating. An automatic equalising pulse provides a fast and effective way of stopping the vibrations from occurring at great heights, reducing the waiting time at the shelf by up to 80 per cent. The result is a significant increase in turnaround speed. Furthermore, the available storage space can be used more efficiently with the FM-X than ever before; the high residual load capacity means that the reach truck can lift loads of up to 1,000 kg to an incredible height of 13 metres.
Relaxed, comfortable and safe work throughout the whole shift guaranteed by the holistic ergonomics concept. Footplate, steering wheel, seat – all these components can be individually adjusted to match the work requirement at hand as well as the stature and preferences of the driver. The FM-X is a compact and efficient energy bundle convincing with top availability thanks to Li-Ion technology. This does not only allow opportunity charging at any time – it is also fast: 50 % of the battery is chargeable in only 30 minutes. Many other details, such as the optional tilting seat and the exclusive STILL mast side shift, for example, make the FM-X an ideal organiser in any warehouse – from operating high racks to long distance haul or replenishment.
The FM-X in detail
- Precise height measurement with optical LED lift height sensor
- High handling capacity thanks to optional Easy Target and
- Easy Target Plus lift height pre-selection
- Precise control of lift functions using optional Joystick 4Plus or Fingertip controls
- Fatigue-free operation thanks to cushioned driver’s seat with optional reclining mechanism
- With iGo systems trucks, further trucks can be added at any time so as to expand transportation capacity
- Excellent visibility in the warehouse thanks to optional STILL Safety Light
- Safe cornering with (optional) Curve Speed Control based on the steering angle
- FM-X iGo systems improves transport quality and eliminates the risk of injury and damage to people, trucks, warehouse equipment and goods thanks to smart safety functions
- Clever utilisation of space thanks to retractable mast
- Optimal comfort with a wide range of cab variants and driver workstation settings
- Suitable for a wide range of application scenarios thanks to multiple chassis variants
- iGo systems trucks can be manually operated if required: this increases flexibility, ensures smooth processes and material flows, and enables easy access to the goods
- Operator management, shock detection and controlled access with optional FleetManager 4.x
- With intelligent interface architecture, all automation solutions can communicate with external systems
- Easy integration into material flow management systems thanks to MMS provision
- Different iGo systems trucks can be combined with one another, with manual transport systems and with stationary automation systems
- Impressive goods handling thanks to residual load capacity of
- 1,000 kg at a height of 13 m, automated with iGo systems 10 m
- Fast goods handling due to a travel speed of up to 14 km/h, automated with iGo systems 1.7 m/s
- Reduced idle time due to high lowering and lifting speeds
- Excellent availability thanks to a battery capacity of up to 930 Ah he software-based transport controls for the FM-X iGo systems enable optimal fleet utilisation, whilst guaranteeing a high level of process reliability, traffic management, visualisation of truck movements, battery charge status monitoring and a reduced error rate – the flow of materials and information is always reliable and mapped comprehensively and transparently
- Reduced forklift mast vibrations and less damage to goods due to Active Load Stabilisation (ALS) and OptiSpeed (both optional)
- Unobstructed view upwards due to optional armoured glass roof
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Acoustic signal when reversing
Safety in the warehouse is increased thanks to an acoustic signal during reversing. Colleagues are therefore able to notice the forklift truck even if they have their back to it.Learn more
The broadband alarm is an audible alarm that emits a broadband signal tone. Over longer distances, the tone is drowned out by ambient noise. However, in the immediate environment the noise and thus the source of danger are very easy to locate. This increases awareness of the truck and prevents accidents.
Bracket restraint systems
Bracket systems protect drivers thanks to their stable structure and assembly within the truck contour. We also offer fitting and retrofitting for trucks with a rear windscreen. This does not restrict the freedom of movement or the all-round visibility of the driver, nor does it make getting on and off the truck more difficult. The manual system can be opened and closed by hand. The automatic system is coupled with the hand brake or accelerator pedal, and closes the bracket as soon as the truck begins to move.
Protective grille roof
The protective grille roof is available in a low or high version, according to the height of the passageways. It protects the driver from falling loads.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
A flashing, warning or rotating light increases safety at the warehouse and makes other employees working in the warehouse aware of the forklift truck via a flashing yellow light signal. If preferred, this can be set to only light up when reversing. The use of this light increases safety particularly in areas where hearing protection is required to be worn. The rotating light is available in various designs and can be mounted on or behind the overhead guard.Learn more
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.