Electric Tractor and Platform Truck LTX 20 / LTX-T 04
Intelligence at work
Request to: LTX 20 / LTX-T 04
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Intelligence at work - and good looking as well. The LTX 20 compact tractor by STILL stands out not only due to its high functionality but in particular through its carefully conceived design. And design means much more than superficial optics: For example, the ergonomic back rest with folding seat makes work both relaxing and back-friendly. Apropos work - this is something this lean tractor can do better than any other: Highly compact and agile, it pulls heavy loads of up to 2 tons with a convincing acceleration performance. The precise steering allows drivers to handle loads safely at all times.
With a width of only 600 mm, the LTX 20 can be quickly and safely manoeuvred even in the narrowest of aisles. It is therefore ideal for tugger train solutions in lean production or for baggage handling at airports, but also many further areas of application. For instance, the LTX 20 is ideal for moving laundry in hospitals or transporting materials for repair and maintenance work of all kinds - because the transport version LTX-T 04 can move up to 400 kg directly on the vehicle’s rear.
The LTX 20 / LTX-T 04 in detail
- Powerful, reliable, low maintenance: modern three-phase drive motors
- Strong handling performance: high towing loads of 2,000 to 5,000 kg
- Fast goods transport: speeds of up to 14 km/h with the LTX 50 and up to 8 km/h with the LTX 20
- Always available: optional lateral battery changes and the Li-Ion battery option for the LTX 50 allows fast charging and simple intermediate charging
- High performance: pedestrian mode saves mounting and dismounting
- Standing comfortably: modern, sprung and damped driver stand platform; for the LTX 50 even an optional adjustable pneumaticallydamped stand platform
- More comfort over long trips: folding seat for more travel comfort
- Fatigue-free working: low vehicle entry simplifies mounting and dismounting
- Generous driver cabin with storage space
- Easily loadable transporter: cargo area height from 271 mm on the LTX-T 04
- The option to manually operate STILL’s automated series-produced trucks, such as the LTX 50 iGo systems, affords greater flexibility and ensures that processes, material flow and ease of access to goods can be guaranteed at all times
- High safety and accident prevention: high visibility of the vehicle thanks to optional LED daytime running lights, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Versatile and flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- High safety on curvy routes: steering angle dependent speed control Curve Speed Control
- Prevention of impact damage: versatile collision protection options
- Improved transport quality and no risk of injury or damage to people, forklift trucks, warehouse equipment and goods thanks to the smart safety functions of the LTX 50 iGo systems
- Intuitive control of all functions without changing grip: innovative STILL Easy Drive steering wheel on the LTX 50
- Precision coupling: fast and safe thanks to full visibility of the trailer coupling
- Shock-free and safe goods transport: precision acceleration and steering behaviour plus optional pedestrian mode
- The ideal driving programme for any application
- The software-based transport controls for the LTX 50 iGo systems enable fleets to be put to optimum use, whilst guaranteeing a high level of process reliability, traffic management, visualisation of truck movements, battery charge status monitoring and a drop in the rate of errors - The flow of materials and information is always reliable and displayed comprehensively and transparently
- Narrow design: extremely compact and agile for working in tight spaces
- Down the narrowest aisles: very small turning radius enables application in narrow aisles
- A glowing example: long service life and energy-saving LED lamps
- Sustainable: over 95 per cent of all materials used are recyclable
- Low energy costs at the touch of a button: efficiency mode Blue-Q on the LTX 50
- Minimised noise emissions: very quiet driving motor
Driver assistance systems and functions
The reversing light is a long, multi-coloured light on the back of the truck, which automatically emits a constant red light during forward travel and switches automatically to a flashing white light when the truck is in reverse.
The reversing light increases the visibility of the truck and thus reduces the risk of accidents as other traffic and pedestrians are able to easily identify the direction of travel.
The light, which is protected by a U-shaped frame, is anti-glare and can be attached to various points on the truck.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum drawbar pull (kg)
Battery voltage (V)