Electric Tractor and Transporter LTX 70 / LTX-T 08
Request to: LTX 70 / LTX-T 08
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Three letters stand for the next stage of evolution in electric tractors and transport vehicles: LTX. This forward-looking forklift truck pulls up to eight tonnes quickly and reliably to wherever you want - whether indoors or outdoors. The automatic parking brake ensures safe starting on ramps and easy dismounting: It is activated as soon as the vehicle is stationary. The STILL Ramp Indicator also informs the driver at all times of the current incline or gradient. Achieving optimal forklift truck utilisation has never been easier. Even frequent entry and exit over short distances is a thing of the past with the LTX, as with pedestrian operation the vehicle follows the operator at every turn.
It is not just the low access step that makes it comfortable to take your seat in the truck: The driver’s seat that is also used in the forklift sector impresses with its excellent springing and cushioning, while the spacious footwell also provides sufficient space for the largest work shoes. The durable and environmentally friendly LED daytime driving lights ensure the vehicle is visible at all times – a significant plus for safety at work. The multifunctional use, whether in the production supply, as tugger train, in the facility management or in the transport of luggage at airports: The future of more efficient horizontal transports has begun.
The LTX 70 / LTX-T 08 in detail
- High handling rate: pulls and transports loads of up to 8 tonnes
- Fast transport of goods thanks to top speed of up to 20 km/h and high gradeability
- Optimal forklift truck utilisation: Gradient display informs you at a glance of the current incline and gradient situation
- Pedestrian operation: Simply touching a button saves frequent exits and entries on short stretches
- Comfortable seats: STILL has designed modern sprung and cushioned driver’s seats for its forklift trucks to provide high levels of comfort
- Easy access thanks to low step
- Simple, fast, stress-free: Lateral battery change gives renewed energy in just a few moments
- Always hands-free: generous storage facilities in the truck, e.g. for documents, drinking bottles and mobile devices
- Easily accessible load bed height of 680 mm (transporter) and 645 mm (tractor)
- Optimum safety through combination of three braking systems: electric brake, hydraulic brake and automatic parking brake
- Be seen: LED daytime driving lights make the vehicle clearly visible to other drivers
- No unintended rolling away: The automatic parking brake is activated as soon as the truck is stationary
- Couple trailer quickly and safely with clear view of the trailer coupling
- Precision at the touch of a button: Reversing device enables you to drive the tractor safely and precisely up to the trailer
- Sensitive acceleration and steering guarantee that goods are transported safely and smoothly
- Compact design and extreme manoeuvrability for optimum working performance, combined with sensitive drive control
- Long-lasting and energy-saving LED lamps
- Low wear and long service intervals of 1,000 operating hours
- High durability of the tractor battery through easy maintenance: Battery’s acid level is monitored and shown in the display
- Blue-Q efficiency mode saves up to 10 per cent energy at the press of a button with no loss of performance
- Over 95 percent of all installed materials are recyclable
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
The reversing light is a long, multi-coloured light on the back of the truck, which automatically emits a constant red light during forward travel and switches automatically to a flashing white light when the truck is in reverse.
The reversing light increases the visibility of the truck and thus reduces the risk of accidents as other traffic and pedestrians are able to easily identify the direction of travel.
The light, which is protected by a U-shaped frame, is anti-glare and can be attached to various points on the truck.
Daytime driving light
Safe operation at all times: the LED daytime driving light ensures that the forklift truck is always clearly visible even in darker areas. A daytime driving light is available for various trucks.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum drawbar pull (kg)
Battery voltage (V)