Pedestrian low lift pallet trucks EXU-H 18-20
Compact all-round truck for challenging applications.
Request to: EXU-H 18-20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The EXU-H pedestrian low lift pallet truck is the ideal working unit for chains of shops, discount outlets and supermarkets. The EXU-H can manage several functions equally well:
From filling sales racking - where the order picker reduces the employee's workload - through horizontal transportation - up to loading and unloading lorries. The rated load is up to 2000 kg or 800 kg at maximum fork lift. Another very practical feature is the integration of a storage facility and writing surface into the battery lid.
The EXU-H 18-20 in detail
- Top performance thanks to a lifting capacity of up to 3,000 kg
- High handling capacity: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- Battery capacity of up to 500 Ah and lateral battery change available as well as Li-Ion battery, which concentrates a large amount of energy and allows for easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: select maximum handling performance or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Comfortable on the ramp: the support wheels guarantee optimum traction and enable powerful movement on ramps
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Battery changing made easy: lateral battery change option for high availability at highest safety
- Work made easier: easy to operate, ergonomically shaped STILL tiller head
- The deep-drawn truck frame protects the feet of operators and others in public areas
- Safety as standard: OPTISPEED tiller adapts speed automatically depending on distance between the operator and the truck
- Safe around corners: curve speed control of the EXH automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Safety in confined spaces: curved tiller shape protects the driver from getting trapped in front
- Accidental roll-back eliminated: automatic stop function also on ramps
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and intuitive electrical steering unit of the EXH
- Best views for precise operation: clear view of the tips of the forks and centrally mounted tiller
- Both left- and right-handed users can intuitively operate all driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Reliable, even in narrow spaces: compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
- Precise operation even in the most confined spaces with the creep speed function option
- All important information at a glance with the EXH colour display
- High pallet reloading rate: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Additional storage space for goods: copes with narrow aisles thanks to its compact dimensions and high manoeuvrability
- The optional built-in charger enables flexible and decentralised charging of the truck
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Blue-Q efficiency mode allows energy savings of up to 7 percent at the press of a button, with no loss of performance
- Applied environmental awareness: 95 per cent of the parts are recyclable
- Very low noise emission due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- ECO driving programme: maximum energy efficiency at the touch of a button
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|EXU-H 20 / Li-Ion||2.000||675||6.0||24|