Pedestrian low lift pallet trucks EXU-H 18-20
Compact all-round truck for challenging applications.
Request to: EXU-H 18-20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The EXU-H pedestrian low lift pallet truck is the ideal working unit for chains of shops, discount outlets and supermarkets. The EXU-H can manage several functions equally well:
From filling sales racking - where the order picker reduces the employee's workload - through horizontal transportation - up to loading and unloading lorries. The rated load is up to 2000 kg or 800 kg at maximum fork lift. Another very practical feature is the integration of a storage facility and writing surface into the battery lid.
The EXU-H 18-20 in detail
- Top performance thanks to a lifting capacity of up to 3,000 kg
- High handling capacity: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- Battery capacity of up to 500 Ah and lateral battery change available as well as Li-Ion battery, which concentrates a large amount of energy and allows for easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: select maximum handling performance or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Comfortable on the ramp: the support wheels guarantee optimum traction and enable powerful movement on ramps
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Battery changing made easy: lateral battery change option for high availability at highest safety
- Work made easier: easy to operate, ergonomically shaped STILL tiller head
- The deep-drawn truck frame protects the feet of operators and others in public areas
- Safety as standard: OPTISPEED tiller adapts speed automatically depending on distance between the operator and the truck
- Safe around corners: curve speed control of the EXH automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Safety in confined spaces: curved tiller shape protects the driver from getting trapped in front
- Accidental roll-back eliminated: automatic stop function also on ramps
- Fatigue-free operation: precise and intuitive electrical steering unit of the EXH
- Best views for precise operation: clear view of the tips of the forks and centrally mounted tiller
- Both left- and right-handed users can intuitively operate all driving, lifting and lowering functions
- Reliable, even in narrow spaces: c