STILL LiftRunner® – the best tugger train in the industry
Once an idea, now the standard
Our vision: work must flow seamlessly, without detours, downtime or waste. LiftRunner® turns this vision into a reality.
It has many impressive advantages that set it apart from comparable products made by other manufacturers. It can also be systematically adapted to meet individual requirements and can of course be automated.
What does the STILL LiftRunner® have that others don't?
The patented transport and removal system for all types of trolleys comes out on top with its flexibility, unique user convenience and the lowest roller resistance in the industry. Only the STILL LiftRunner® has an integrated automatic lifting function that works via a central axle. The advantages:
- only an axle can ensure small turning radii and good directional stability as the axles of the train do not need to be steered
- trolley is separated from the floor
- reduced drive noise
- reduced wear
- reduced maintenance requirements
The modular structure of the LiftRunner® system enables different-sized trailers to be integrated easily into an existing tugger train. This could be an E, B or C-Frame – all frame types are compatible with one another and can bring their own advantages to your production processes.
Customer-specific adjustment of the tugger train
Standardisation is important, but in practice things are often a little different. The details of the material flow concepts often need to be adapted to meet individual requirements for the tugger train system. The LiftRunner® is ideally equipped for this:
- Customised designs for frames and trolleys are possible
- We can develop a tailor-made concept that precisely meets your production supply needs
- Individual process steps or the entire tugger train system can be automated
Automated tugger train
The STILL LiftRunner® is ideal for automating your intralogistics. This means your goods flow can be fully automated through to the production line and ensures an efficient, time-controlled supply to the lines.
There are four basic automation levels for the STILL LiftRunner®:
- Manual driving and manual load handling (no automation)
- Automated driving and manual load handling
- Manual driving and automated load handling
- Automated driving and automated load handling (full automation)
We have the best tugger train in the industry. Why take another?
Do you have any questions?
Your expert advisor will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your tugger train introduction. Call us or arrange a callback.
Request to: STILL LiftRunner® - The best tugger train in the industry
We will be happy to send you our white paper on the introduction of tugger trains: "Trolley in and off you go?" as a free download.