Vertical Order Picker EK-X
The new dimension in order picking
Request to: EK-X
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The king of order picking: the EK-X vertical order picker sets the benchmark in terms of performance, picking height, residual load capacity, functionality and ergonomics. The EK-X forges ahead into new dimensions of efficient goods handling with driving speeds of up to 13 km/h and lifting speeds of up to 0.4 m/s. There's a perfect EK-X for every requirement and area of use. Three different truck variants are available: The EK-X 10 is the perfect partner for vertical order picking in narrow or wide aisles, with loads of up to 1000 kg and working heights up to 6.3 metres. If you need to go higher, there's either the EK-X with a telescopic or triplex mast, with a reach height of up to 7.8 metres and a rated capacity of up to 1000 kg, or the variant with a reach height of up to 12 metres and a rated capacity of up to 1200 kg available.
All versions are equipped with the OptiSpeed system. The compact warehouse assistant guarantees the highest possible driving speed at all times, without jeopardising driving safety. Other features include an excellent field of view, a roomy shock-absorbing driver's cabin with incredible freedom of movement and a wide range of equipment options. In short, if you want to manage your order-picking warehouse as effectively and user-friendly as possible, you can't do without an EK-X. Moreover, the different variants and modular configuration options allow the optimum EK-X to be custom-built for every warehouse.
The EK-X in detail
- Particularly sensitive operation and continuous control of lifting speed thanks to the latest proportional valve technology
- Intuitive control through the steering wheel or steering knob makes it easy for the operator to use all functions, customised to their needs
- Optimum user comfort provided by the spacious shock-protected stand-on platform with integrated presence switch
- Quick and easy charging at any time thanks to optional opportunity charging in lithium-ion variants
- Operating safety guaranteed with innovative iGo pilot safety aisle safety assistant
- Optional tilting barriers allow reduced distance between truck and rack – for quick, safe and ergonomic order picking
- Safe, comfortable and healthy operator's cab with optional knee and support cushions
- Optimum truck and operation safety with electronic monitoring of battery locking
- Maximum handling with intelligent STILL iGo pilot navigation assistance system and automatic bay approach
- Simple connection to warehouse management system for optimum control of goods flow with STILL iGo pilot interface
- Optimum truck safety, access protection and damage minimisation with STILL FleetManager 4.x
- Reliable availability with powerful, low-maintenance AC drives for driving and lifting
- Optimum truck performance for every customer request thanks to individually configurable driving and lifting speeds
- Unrivalled space utilisation with a reach height of up to 12 metres
- Optimum handling performance thanks to smart OptiSpeed assistance system in a range of customised versions
- Individually configurable for a wide range of uses thanks to modular truck concept
- Accessible pallet allows the operator to enter the pallet to pick bulky and heavy goods
- Flexible operator's cab design using a mounting bar system for simple integration of tools (optional)
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
STILL iGo pilot safety
Six in one sweep
Optimised braking paths: at the end of the aisle, the forklift truck decelerates gently in relation to the speed and lifting height, which increases handling capacity.
Automatic speed adjustment: in defined zones, speed adjustments can be set automatically based on the ground conditions.
Height limitation: The adjustable height limitation enables optimum use of the space below the roof for different hall heights.
Collision prevention: known obstacles can be defined. The driver does not need to memorise all particularities of the system and can concentrate on their work.
Aisle departure assistant: steering can be blocked for a defined stretch, e.g. when departing the aisle in order to prevent collisions.
Position selection: selection enables targeted movement into defined, often-used positions such as at transfer points.Learn more
Personal safety system
The mobile integrated personal safety system reliably detects persons in narrow aisles and stops the forklift truck in a timely manner before an accident occurs. An automatic brake can also be performed at the end of the aisle in combination with the personal safety system.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Shock detection (without FleetManager 4.x)
With shock detection, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. When shocks are detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can then turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the ‘Fleet manager PIN’. Apart from the accelerometer, no other components are required, making this a very cost-effective option. If more extensive analysis is required (e.g. travel speed, time, driver and truck), this option can be used in combination with FleetManager 4.x.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager)
If desired, you can limit the usage of your forklift truck to specific persons or groups of persons via access authorisation. Select whether the release of the truck should be carried out using a key switch or via a digicode system with ten configurable access codes (or PINs).Learn more
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.
The unit decelerates automatically during the trip if it is approaching the end of the aisle. There are five different options for this:
- With speed reduction at both open aisle ends It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. From the beginning of the aisle end zone, the speed is reduced to 2.5 km/h.
- With absolute stop: Speed reduction at the open aisle end as well as speed reduction and absolute stop at the closed aisle end. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. From the beginning of the aisle end zone, speed is reduced to 2.5 km/h. At the closed aisle end, the unit is decelerated to a halt with the absolute stop. A positioning movement toward the end of the aisle is possible with the acknowledgement button.
- With stop at both open aisle ends. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. The unit is decelerated to a halt from the beginning of the aisle end zones. Our technicians can set the parameters for clearance to continue driving at a reduced speed of 2.5 km/h toward the aisle end.
- With stop and absolute stop: Stop at the open aisle end as well as stop and absolute stop at the closed aisle end. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. The unit is decelerated to a halt from the beginning of the aisle end zones. Our technicians can set the parameters for clearance to continue driving at a reduced speed of 2.5 km/h toward the aisle end. The unit is decelerated to a halt at the closed aisle end, and a positioning movement toward the end of the aisle is then possible with the acknowledgement button.
- With absolute stop at the closed aisle ends and speed reduction at the open aisle ends. It is always possible to drive toward the middle of the aisle at maximum speed. From the beginning of the aisle end zones, the unit is decelerated at the open aisle end to 2.5 km/h, and brought to a halt at the closed aisle end. The unit is cleared for continued driving using the acknowledgement button to depart the aisle at a maximum speed of 2.5 km/h.
Shock-protected cab floor
Like driving on feathers: the shock-protected cab floor relieves pressure from the employee and a large foot pedal allows for a variable and comfortable stationary position.Learn more
Lift height display
Seeing instead of estimating
With the help of the LED lift height sensor installed as standard, the lift height display ensures maximum precision from the first millimeter. This means that operators always know the height of the fork tips and can navigate precisely to avoid touching the rack when picking up the pallet. The system works with a repeatability of less than +/- 5 mm and the lift height is permanently shown to the drivers on the display.