Diesel and LPG Forklift Trucks
RX 70 1,6 - 2,0 t
Manoeuvrable and economical
Request to: RX 70 1,6 - 2,0 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The RX 70-16/20 IC forklift trucks which have a load capacity of up to 2 tonnes are equipped with a diesel-electric drive. It combines the benefits of a powerful combustion engine with the controllability of an electric drive. This guarantees high availability and an extended period of use with lower operating costs. High handling performance can be achieved through its compact design, coupled with precision driving and lifting control.
All drive components are encased to prevent dust and moisture ingress. This makes the forklift truck ideally suited for use indoors and outdoors on construction sites, at builders’ merchants, in timber yards and in the metal-processing industry, in the food and drinks industry, as well as at haulage and logistics companies. With a mast that can withstand bending and distortion, it can handle loads safely, even heavy loads, thanks to its high residual load capacity. The comfortable driver’s cab has been designed in accordance with the latest ergonomic aspects in order to prevent signs of tiredness and to increase safety.
Driving and lifting behaviour can be aligned to usage or to driver habits. There are five driving programmes available. Blue-Q energy-saving mode enables a saving of 10 per cent in energy consumption without any loss of performance.
The RX 70 1,6 - 2,0 t in detail
- Can lift up to two tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- High availability, extended period of use and low operating costs through a diesel-electric drive with a powerful industrial motor
- Move goods effectively: driving speed of up to 22 km/h
- High delivery volume at a low V-engine speed due to the electrically activated hydraulic pump
- Secure load handling, even with a heavy load, through a stable mast which is designed to withstand bending and distortion
- Spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up and offering numerous storage compartments
- Even greater comfort: Premium driver’s seat offers optimum seating ergonomics
- Easy and safe to climb in and out thanks to the large, non-slip and highly visible step
- Choose from a range of individual control options: Multi-lever, mini- lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Perfect all-round safety: Slimline mast profile and large window visibility on all sides
- Optimum sight of the load and fork carriage through an asymmetrically offset driver’s seat
- Optimum safety and stability thanks to the truck’s low centre of gravity
- High user safety through a comfortable step and handles
- Greater safety for drivers and the surroundings through a stable mast which is designed to withstand bending and distortion
- 5 driving programmes allow you to choose between maximum handling performance or optimised efficiency
- Speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- Precise load handling: driver’s seat and steering column set to one side giving optimal view past loads
- Secure load handling thanks to precise and direct hydraulic control
- Its narrow working width makes it ideal for use in very confined spaces
- Optimum view of the truck’s contours through narrow protective roof profile struts and large windows
- Low operating forces and simple truck handling thanks to the small steering wheel and manoeuvrable steering axle
- Low fuel consumption: Reduction in running costs and carbon emissions
- Low harmful emissions: Meets the requirements of 97/68/EC
- Blue-Q energy-saving mode allows energy savings of up to 10 per cent at the press of a button without any loss of performance
- Over 95 per cent of all installed materials are recyclable
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)