Electric Tractor and Platform Truck LTX 50 / LTX-T 06
Intelligence at work
Request to: LTX 50 / LTX-T 06
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Reliable on time delivery sequences are one of the LTX 50’s specialities. Deployed as a tugger train, the future-proof electric tractor can tow trailers with overall weights of up to 5,000 kg down narrow aisles with absolute precision at your production facilities. Thanks to the top speed of up to 14 km/h even long trips can be covered in the shortest possible time. This makes for an efficient and lean production, reduces internal traffic volumes and saves money. Drivers are happy to use the unique STILL EASY Drive steering wheel with an integrated display.
The controls are arranged in an intelligent fashion so that they can be comfortably operated with either hand without changing grip. In addition, the precise and smooth electrical steering with automatic centring keeps the vehicle always on track. Work comfort may be enhanced with the optional pneumatically-damped driver stand platform with foldable seat and height-adjustable back rest. High battery capacities make the LTX 50 a real long-distance runner - the optional Li-Ion technology even allows you to benefit from round the clock availability. As transport version, the LTX-T 06 tows 5,000 kg; with an additional load of up to 600 kg it tows 2,000 kg in combined application.
The LTX 50 / LTX-T 06 in detail
- Powerful, reliable, low maintenance: modern three-phase drive motors
- Strong handling performance: high towing loads of 2,000 to 5,000 kg
- Fast goods transport: speeds of up to 14 km/h with the LTX 50 and up to 8 km/h with the LTX 20
- Always available: optional lateral battery changes and the Li-Ion battery option for the LTX 50 allows fast charging and simple intermediate charging
- High performance: pedestrian mode saves mounting and dismounting
- With the LTX-T 06 up to 600 kg additional load possible
- Standing comfortably: modern, sprung and damped driver stand platform; for the LTX 50 even an optional adjustable pneumaticallydamped stand platform
- More comfort over long trips: folding seat for more travel comfort
- Fatigue-free working: low vehicle entry simplifies mounting and dismounting
- Generous driver cabin with storage space
- Easily loadable transporter: cargo area height from 271 mm on the LTX-T 04The option to manually operate STILL’s automated series-produced trucks, such as the LTX 50 iGo systems, affords greater flexibility and ensures that processes, material flow and ease of access to goods can be guaranteed at all times
- High safety and accident prevention: high visibility of the vehicle thanks to optional LED daytime running lights, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Versatile and flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- High safety on curvy routes: steering angle dependent speed control Curve Speed Control
- Prevention of impact damage: versatile collision protection options
- Improved transport quality and no risk of injury or damage to people, forklift trucks, warehouse equipment and goods thanks to the smart safety functions of the LTX 50 iGo systems
- Intuitive control of all functions without changing grip: innovative STILL Easy Drive steering wheel on the LTX 50
- Precision coupling: fast and safe thanks to full visibility of the trailer coupling
- Shock-free and safe goods transport: precision acceleration and steering behaviour plus optional pedestrian mode
- The ideal driving programme for any application
- The software-based transport controls for the LTX 50 iGo systems enable fleets to be put to optimum use, whilst guaranteeing a high level of process reliability, traffic management, visualisation of truck movements, battery charge status monitoring and a drop in the rate of errors - The flow of materials and information is always reliable and displayed comprehensively and transparently
- Narrow design: extremely compact and agile for working in tight spaces
- Down the narrowest aisles: very small turning radius enables application in narrow aisles
- A glowing example: long service life and energy-saving LED lamps
- Sustainable: over 95 per cent of all materials used are recyclable
- Low energy costs at the touch of a button: efficiency mode Blue-Q on the LTX 50
- Minimised noise emissions: very quiet driving motor
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.Learn more
Shock detection (with or without FleetManager 4.x)
Where shock detection is used without FleetManager, an accelerometer detects mechanical shock events indicative of improper use. Once shocks have been detected, the truck is set to creep speed. The supervisor can turn the speed restriction back off again by entering the 'Fleet manager PIN' in the Easy Control Display.
As no additional components are required, this is a cost-effective option for preventing damage to the truck and goods. Where shock detection is used with FleetManager, should vibrations exceed a certain level, the load will be registered as unusual and this information will be shared with the fleet manager.
As well as shocks, these notifications can also include information about the speed of travel, the time, the truck and the driver.
Access authorisation (with Fleet Manager 4.x)
Access control perfectly integrated into the truck with different types of access authorisation for one or more trucks: with FleetManager 4.x you are free to choose the type of access authorisation for one or more trucks: chip, FleetManager card, your personal plant ID card or a PIN.
Thanks to the smart auto-logout function, the trucks are automatically deactivated after a freely selectable period of time – this also increases safety.
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.Learn more
The reversing light is a long, multi-coloured light on the back of the truck, which automatically emits a constant red light during forward travel and switches automatically to a flashing white light when the truck is in reverse.
The reversing light increases the visibility of the truck and thus reduces the risk of accidents as other traffic and pedestrians are able to easily identify the direction of travel.
The light, which is protected by a U-shaped frame, is anti-glare and can be attached to various points on the truck.
Daytime driving light
Safe operation at all times: the LED daytime driving light ensures that the forklift truck is always clearly visible even in darker areas. A daytime driving light is available for various trucks.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum drawbar pull (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|LTX 50 / Li-Ion||5000||-||14.0||24|
|LTX-T 06 / Li-Ion||5000||430||10.0||24|