Rider seated high lift pallet truck FXD 20 N
Double load - Easy Transport
Request to: FXD 20 N
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Doubly good warehouse organiser: The double deck high lift pallet truck FXD 20 N can transport two pallets at once. In total, it moves loads of up to 2,000 kg, 1,000 kg on the initial lift and 1,000 kg on the forks. The latter raise the pallets to a height of more than 2.30 m. This makes the FXD 20 N perfect for the twice as fast transport of pressure-sensitive goods such as food. The high lift pallet truck works not only especially fast but also for a particularly long time: Owing to the maximum battery capacity of 500 Ah, the logistical powerhouse effortlessly manages a full shift.
If you opt for the modern Li-Ion technology and use short breaks for interim charging, you even ensure 24-hour availability. Things may get tight in the warehouse, but never for the operator of an FXD 20 N, which can be manoeuvred smoothly and precisely, even in confined spaces, with the flexibly adjustable electrical steering unit. Even the number of steering wheel turns needed for a 180-degree change of direction is individually adjustable. Safety is ensured with features such as the automatic speed reduction when cornering and the standard overhead guard.
The FXD 20 N in detail
- Effective goods handling: Driving speed up to 12 km/h
- High handling rate thanks to stacking on two levels with a load capacity of up to 2,000 kg
- Enough power for multiple shifts: High battery capacity of up to 625 Ah and lateral battery change available
- Always available: The Li-Ion battery bundles large amounts of energy and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q – from maximum handling rate to highest efficiency
- Reduced impact when driving over uneven surfaces with cushioned driver’s seat
- Maximum operator comfort thanks to height-adjustable foot plate in the FXD 20 N and FXD 20
- All functions can be easily operated using the Joystick 4Plus without having to keep changing hands
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: Option of steering wheel or steering knob
- Extremely safe around corners: Curve speed control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Extremely safe to drive due to speed limiter based on mast height
- High stability on uneven surfaces with the automatic counterbalance
- The large step and low entry make it safe and easy to get into
- Versatile, flexible access control with FleetManager 4.x
- Protection from all sides: Overhead guard of the FXD 20 N and FXD 20 for increased working safety
- Precise handling of all functions with the joystick without having to keep changing hands
- Fatigue-free operation: Precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Sensitive and intuitive operation with the proportional valve technology for lifting and lowering
- Everything in view, all the time: Display shows battery status, date and time
- Precision down to the toes: Pedals for fast direction changes in the FXH 20
- Ideal in the smallest of spaces: Compact truck dimensions and very high manoeuvrability allow for optimum use of warehouse space
- High pallet reloading rate: Flexible application options thanks to the compact dimensions
- At home in any aisle: Truck widths of 770 mm, 820 mm or 970 mm to choose from
- Energy savings of up to seven percent at the touch of a button with no loss of performance: Blue-Q efficiency mode
- Low operating costs: Low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- Low noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
Sharpening all senses: we can support you with our wide range of smart driver assistance systems and functions which will make your day-to-day work significantly easier. You will be able to drive in a safer, more comfortable, efficient and fatigue-free manner – in every driving situation.
STILL SafetyLight 4plus
The visual warning system for fewer accidents
The blue warning light, STILL SafetyLight 4plus, significantly increases work safety in areas which are confusing or full of bends. The blue light spots are projected approx. 5 m in front of and behind the truck and warn people about the approaching truck to prevent impending collisions.
Keeping the goods in place: the load backrest stabilises the transported goods at the fork carriage back so that they can be securely transported from A to B.
Access authorisation (without FleetManager 4.x) with PIN
Digicode systems (PIN) are an easy way to prevent unauthorised use of the truck. The truck can be started up quickly and easily, simply by entering the PIN code. This allows the user to limit access authorisation to specific individuals or groups. It is possible to configure up to ten PIN codes.More information
Driver profile via FleetManager
Who can use which forklift truck for which area of application? How fast may a certain driver travel in the industrial truck?
The solution: our smart driver profiles in FleetManager 4.x. This web-based application allows the features of the truck to be adapted to the operator’s requirements, such as a reduction in travel, lifting or tilting speed or automatic activation of the lights.More information
Lowered driving speed with lifted forks
Forks up, speed down:
More safety, less product breakage and ensuring proper vehicle use - these are the benefits offered by the Speed Reduction assistance system when the fork carriage is raised. As soon as the forks reach a height of 500 mm (or another defined threshold), the speed of the vehicle is automatically reduced. Even if a driver forgets that he should not drive with the load raised, the assistance system slows him down, guaranteeing safe handling of the load and vehicle.Learn more
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|FXD 20 N||2.000||2.344||10||24|
|FXD 20 N / Li-Ion||2.000||2.344||10||24|