Pedestrian low lift pallet trucks EXU 16 - 22
Compact all-round truck for challenging applications.
Request to: EXU 16 - 22
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you looking for a powerful low lift pallet truck for transporting loads of up to 2,200 kg across short distances? A warehouse assistant which can be manoeuvred precisely and safely even in confined spaces? Then you should take a look at the EXU! Thanks to its compact size, it is optimally suited for locations with limited space – from narrow warehouse gangways to loading and unloading lorries and working in supermarket aisles. Intelligent: the unique OPTISPEED tiller automatically adapts the speed of the forklift truck to the tiller angle, thus ensuring that goods are transported safely and quickly.
Plus, with the 'ECO' and 'BOOST' driving programmes, you can choose between maximum output and optimum efficiency at the press of a button. Do you not only want to transport goods but also to pick them in a particularly health-friendly way? The EXU-H model is equipped with a variably adjustable working height of up to 760 mm which guarantees an ergonomically optimum body position for all operators. The auto-lift function option provides even more comfort – a sensor detects the upper edge of the loaded goods and automatically adapts the working height. If another layer of goods is added or removed, the loading forks move up or down a fraction by themselves.
The EXU 16 - 22 in detail
- Top performance thanks to a lifting capacity of up to 3,000 kg
- High handling capacity: powerful, reliable and low-maintenance electrical drive and steering motor
- Battery capacity of up to 500 Ah and lateral battery change available as well as Li-Ion battery, which concentrates a large amount of energy and allows for easy interim charging
- The right driving programme for all situations: select maximum handling performance or maximum efficiency: ECO, BOOST or Blue-Q
- Comfortable on the ramp: the support wheels guarantee optimum traction and enable powerful movement on ramps
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Battery changing made easy: lateral battery change option for high availability at highest safety
- Work made easier: easy to operate, ergonomically shaped STILL tiller head
- The deep-drawn truck frame protects the feet of operators and others in public areas
- Safety as standard: OPTISPEED tiller adapts speed automatically depending on distance between the operator and the truck
- Safe around corners: curve speed control of the EXH automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Safety in confined spaces: curved tiller shape protects the driver from getting trapped in front
- Accidental roll-bac