Low lift pallet truck
Request to: ECU
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The ECU low lift pallet truck is perfectly suited to the horizontal transport of up to 3,000 kg over short distances. Its compact size and exceptional manoeuvrability make it the ideal warehouse assistant even in confined spaces, for example for the preparation of goods. The cleverly positioned creep speed switch is an optional extra that is also of great advantage. It is located on the tiller head, meaning smooth and precise manoeuvring is possible even when the tiller is vertical. As a result of the well thought-out tiller design and the intelligent arrangement of the control elements, the ECU can be fully operated with one hand, whether the operator is left- or right-handed. Boasting a chassis made of robust materials, which can withstand even severe impacts without being deformed, and an extremely low-wear drive wheel, the ECU impresses with low operating costs even when in continuous use.
The ECU in detail
- High handling performance thanks to lifting capacity of up to three tonnes
- Full power: low-maintenance and enclosed rotary current drive
- Control elements that are well suited to left and right-handed operators
- Fast operation, without needing to look at the buttons: buttons can be clearly differentiated by their tactile characteristics
- The reliable impact switch protects the health of the operator
- Unauthorised access not possible: series access authorisation via PIN code
- Can be manoeuvred even in confined spaces thanks to optional creep speed switch on tiller head
- Optimum view on tip of the forks
- Fast and precise: rounded forks are easier to thread into the pallets
- Impressive reloading of pallets: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- Perfect in confined spaces: extremely mobile thanks to short and narrow design
- Very few noise emissions
- Energy recovery when braking
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable
- Data sheet ECU 372 KB
- Manual ECU 5 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (UPA). For a concrete truck, please continue to request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|
|ECU 14 Full Lead||1.400||123||5.0||24|