Low lift pallet truck
Precision and maneuverability.
Request to: EXU-SF 20
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The powerful EXU-SF low lift pallet truck from STILL with a hinged platform and a load capacity of up to 2,000 kg is designed for work in very narrow spaces and for transporting goods horizontally.
This compact warehouse helper can be manoeuvred accurately and safely in narrow spaces. All of which makes it the ideal choice for loading and unloading lorries. The truck enables goods to be turned around fast over multiple shifts in the industrial sector and rapid material handling in retail environments. The unique STILL combi-tiller can be folded down to increase speed in pedestrian mode. This means that material can be transported fast with the highest levels of safety. The air suspension on the stand-on platform, which can be individually adjusted to the driver’s weight, and the height-adjustable side guards provide a high level of comfort and safety. The precise and intuitive electrical steering unit minimizes operator fatigue. The performance of the EXU-SF can be adapted to the job at hand at the touch of a button: The ECO and BOOST driver programmes allow drivers to choose between maximum performance and maximum efficiency.
The EXU-SF 20 in detail
- Powerful, reliable and low-maintenance AC drive motor
- The right driving programme for all situations: Select maximum turnaround or maximum efficiency: ECO or BOOST
- Enough power for multiple shifts: High battery capacity and optional lateral battery changing
- Extreme availability: the lithium-ion battery possesses incredible energy and allows for quick and easy interim charging
- Outstanding reliability: Reinforced fork tips for demanding jobs on ramps
- Protects the back: air-cushioned stand-on platform can be adjusted to individual driver’s weight
- Ergonomic and intuitive operation: driving, lifting and steering processes can be simultaneously controlled by left- or right-handed operators using just one hand
- Optional lateral battery change for even greater availability
- All-round safety: height-adjustable side guards keep the driver safe and stable, and provide optimal protection in all driving situations
- Optional combi-tiller increases the safety distance, which enables an increased maximum speed of 6 km/h in pedestrian mode
- Safe around corners: curve speed control automatically adapts speed to the steering angle when cornering
- Maximum driver protection: sensitive impact plate in the optimal position
- Accidental roll-back eliminated: automatic stop function also on ramps
- Fatigue-free operation thanks to precise and intuitive electrical steering unit
- Rounded forks are easier to thread into pallets
- Complete control: smooth, accurately controlled starting and acceleration behaviour
- Precise operation even in confined spaces thanks to compact tiller shape
- High pallet reloading rate: compact size allows for quick and safe operation
- The truck’s compact dimensions, articulated tiller and outstanding manoeuvrability allow work to be carried out in narrow aisles
- Low operating costs: low energy consumption and long maintenance intervals
- ECO driving programme: maximum energy efficiency at the touch of a button
- Very few noise emissions due to extremely quiet drive and lifting motor
- Over 95 percent of all materials used are recyclable
- Data sheet EXU-SF 1 MB
- Manual EXU-SF 15 MB
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (UPA). For a concrete truck, please continue to request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
|Model||Maximum capacity (kg)||Maximum lift height (mm)||Travel speed (km/h)||Battery voltage (V)|
|EXU-SF 20 EXU-SF 20 Li-Ion||2.000||130||9.0||24|