STILL neXXt fleet
Setting a standard in fleet management
STILL neXXt fleet is the most innovative and most powerful web portal to optimize fleets of industrial trucks.
The system sets new standards in terms of accessibility, availability, transparency, user friendliness and means of visualisation.
STILL neXXt fleet bundles all the relevant information for the user in a single tool. This is the end of individually combining different kinds of data. neXXt fleet joins up all data for fast analysis and optimisation action.
STILL neXXt fleet at a glance
- Overview of all relevant fleet and truck data in one application
- Clear visualization
- Online access from any device
- Data is securely combined on STILL servers
- Individual setup with 9 applications
- notifications - either as system messages or as e-mails - announce automatically, if certain values or deadlines are exceeded
Module Overview: The STILL neXXt fleet Components
STILL neXXt fleet consists of 9 different applications.
- Clear overview and high transparency over the truck fleet
- Helpful basic information about every truck quickly made available
- Direct access to important truck related documents
Keeping the overview in your fleet management:
The fleet overview is a clear presentation of the complete fleet. Individual trucks can be shown at their individual sites. Also, truck-specific information can be stored. This information can be edited and augmented by the user.
- Full transparency of service and financing costs
- Automatic alert on surpassing defined cost limits
- Elaborate data transfer via Excel for proprietary reporting tools
Summary of all applications:
The application provides a detailed overview of all fleet related invoicing documents e.g. maintenance and repair costs, safety inspection and insurance. The application allows to compare several trucks across different locations. The respective comparisons and invoicing documents can be imported into Excel or downloaded.
- Visual summary of all maintenance and inspection dates in a single application
- Documentation of maintenance and inspections
- Automatic notification of upcoming maintenance and inspection dates
Overview and FEM/safety inspection at a glance:
With the application, users have an overview of all upcoming inspection dates of the truck fleet. Four weeks before a due date for maintenance or safety inspections, the system automatically sends a message. In case of overdue inspections dates, an alert message is displayed on screen.
- Precise evaluation of truck utilisation
- Easy and fast identification of potential savings
- Automatic notification if utilisation drops below defined limits
Summary of truck usage:
The application collects data stored in the GSM box on the truck. Analyses of truck utilisation can be carried out based on times of log-on, driving, lifting and lowering which are recorded. A comparison of truck utilisation of trucks across continents/countries or locations is possible. Trucks within the fleet can also be compared to each other.
- Automatic generation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate costs and performance
- Identification of potentials by comparing KPIs across several sites with individually defined periods
- Analytic compilation of usage and cost data
Executive summary of KPIs:
The application scopes pre-defined KPIs, which are automatically calculated with the collected data. The reporting of the KPIs is determined by the data sources (subscribed apps). The collected KPIs can easily be used to create diagrams or other visual displays about the fleet management. Detailed break-ups of KPIs on truck basis are possible as well as comparing KPI by location, time or other comparative parameters.
- Current overview of operating hours for each truck including the truck history
- Early identification of trucks with high usage levels to avoid downtimes due to wear-based failures
- Automatic alert, if agreed operating hour limits are surpassed
Overview fleet operating hours:
The app displays all current and past operation hours of the trucks. The transparent overview of all operating hours allows optimising maintenance intervals and fleet utilisation. Also, operating hours of different trucks can be compared. On exceeding or critical approximation of the contractual limits the user is informed.
- Display and evaluation of all past events for a single truck
- Quick identification of event clusters by visual comparison
- Easy access to the detail reports for each event
Everything from one source:
The application allows to sum all truck-specific actions on a single screen to provide a quick overview of the individual truck. The basis allows to quickly and easily compare trucks with each other. In addition to actual data the fleet management app includes historical data to allow tracking developments over time.
- Individual entry of additional service invoices and service reports
- Documentation and data maintenance for third-party services
- Amends the overviews in “Cost Reporting” and “Maintenance Control”
Fleet management from one source:
With the application it is also possible for STILL customers to quickly and easily create non-STILL service reports for documentation or printing. In addition, operators of mixed fleets can create service reports for non-STILL trucks to update the system and display non-STILL trucks in neXXt fleet.
- Quick supplementation of additional truck information
- Optional input screen to enter costs from external service providers
- Individual creation of trucks of different manufacturers in the system
This application provides the opportunity to enter individual data into the system. For entering internal information different input screens are available. The user can specify which trucks shall be evaluated and which trucks shall be ignored.
Find out more
Find more information in the STILL neXXt fleet datasheet.
Your local contact is looking forward to answer your questions.
Find out about the possibilities of fleet management with STILL neXXt fleet!
Request to: STILL neXXt fleet
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
Login STILL neXXt fleet
Please find here the link to the login-page for STILL neXXt fleet, where you can log in with your user data.